Mike Rumph, Elite Recruiter.

teddywestside

Band
Banned
Mike Rumph deserves nothing yet. He will earn this honor if he keeps Silvera and closes on Campbell.

Rumph won't get any blame from me when Jobe decommits however. We all know the real deal there.

RVACane

Lone Wolf Maude
Staff member
I've criticized his recruiting in the past while praising his coaching and I think his coaching will make him a strong recruiter. I'm pulling for Rumph. If he succeeds, we succeed.

Torocane

Senior
I've criticized his recruiting in the past while praising his coaching and I think his coaching will make him a strong recruiter. I'm pulling for Rumph. If he succeeds, we succeed.

Said it perfectly. Couldn't agree more.

W

westcoastcanes

Way too early to make a definitive statement on rump. And that is in either direction as it relates to recruiting.

Southcane

Senior
He is learning from last year mistakes and getting better. He has one of the best recruiters in the nation in Richt to learn from. Give him some time but he will be fine.

SaltyCraker

Redshirt Freshman
LOL at the highchair sitting, short pants wearing, sports on here who equate great coaching to which players a coach can get to attend his school

they are plenty of great coaches who didn't give two shits for recruiting... Paul bear Bryant, Steve Superior come to mind

brock

All-American
Really good start ,now I really would like to see him close with Tyson Campbell my number 1 want left on defense

Hurracanes

All American
Rumph will never get the credit he deserves from many on this site. **** em, Rumph going to turn our Corners into monsters.

jakeman1

Junior
Rumph will never get the credit he deserves from many on this site. **** em, Rumph going to turn our Corners into monsters.

I don't see how anyone can criticize the improvement in the CB's last year, tackling and in coverage. Rumph's biggest criticism has been the recruiting, which if he can get Campbell, and they can hold on to the others, should answer the questions people had about him.

jmccomber5

Senior
I admit this is outlandish and crazy, but it's all about Campbell this cycle for Rumph. That's HIS guy.

reg

Sophomore
Mike Rumph deserves nothing yet. He will earn this honor if he keeps Silvera and closes on Campbell.

Rumph won't get any blame from me when Jobe decommits however. We all know the real deal there.

images.png
images-1.jpg