Mike rumph back fill beard?...

Is beard really a good recruiter .I remember when he played at miami there were threads about him on grassy been a bit of a weirdo,loner and a bit soft(been respectful here).

Beard's from New Jersey, so he's got that going for him. As far as his personality goes, I don't know anything about him. I've heard the same things you have, but I don't know him.

I do know that he coached Scarlett at U School, and couldn't convince him to stay committed here. That's the only hard recruiting info I have to go on.

Born there but he went to school at Plant

I know where he went to school. He was born in New Jersey, so he's from New Jersey.

Pretty sure his QB in HS was the Schneider kid who was dying to come to UM but went to UCF when we didn't want him.

If he spent the majority of childhood and adult life in south Florida his roots are obviously in south Florida and not New Jersey. Same goes for Kyrie Irving who was born in Australia.

From. What part of "from" is so hard to understand?

Advertisement
Beard's from New Jersey, so he's got that going for him. As far as his personality goes, I don't know anything about him. I've heard the same things you have, but I don't know him.

I do know that he coached Scarlett at U School, and couldn't convince him to stay committed here. That's the only hard recruiting info I have to go on.

I know where he went to school. He was born in New Jersey, so he's from New Jersey.

Pretty sure his QB in HS was the Schneider kid who was dying to come to UM but went to UCF when we didn't want him.

If he spent the majority of childhood and adult life in south Florida his roots are obviously in south Florida and not New Jersey. Same goes for Kyrie Irving who was born in Australia.

Do you think Kyrie irving tells people he's "from" Austrailia. Everytime I have a conversation with someone I just met, I tell them I am from south Florida, despite being born in Atlanta. I believe Kevin Beard does the same.

It's really a stupid topic to debate but whatever suits your boat. If you feel where you are born is where you are from despite being raised elsewhere then that's how you feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donnell Bennett is due a job in Miami's administration for delivering Coley.

Mike rumph hasn't delivered miami any recruits just a lot of conjecture.

I will always root for Rumph, but until he sends some of his hired gun players to Miami I have to support the guy he has actually delivered for us.

Go Canes
Lol you sound like football reject like them kids will go to miami when it's under Al folden scheme . 6 and 7 is hard to swallow

Thank you.

Do you think Kyrie irving tells people he's "from" Austrailia. Everytime I have a conversation with someone I just met, I tell them I am from south Florida, despite being born in Atlanta. I believe Kevin Beard does the same.

It's really a stupid topic to debate but whatever suits your boat. If you feel where you are born is where you are from despite being raised elsewhere then that's how you feel.
You're right. It's stupid, which is why I'm surprised you started this ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back