Mike rumph back fill beard?...

Advertisement
I prefer him coaching DB's, but I'll take him anyway we can have him helping out.

I prefer him coaching DB's, but I'll take him anyway we can have him helping out.
Maybe backfill w/him for Beard's spot, then have Paul Williams conveniently "find another opportunity" ala Jethro...then your replacement is in-house.

I don't care if Williams has to go to the CFL or AFL...he just needs to "find another opportunity" and GTFO of Coral Gables.

Advertisement
i still think we should give Donnell Bennett a solid for giving us Coley.

Donnell Bennett is due a job in Miami's administration for delivering Coley.

Mike rumph hasn't delivered miami any recruits just a lot of conjecture.

I will always root for Rumph, but until he sends some of his hired gun players to Miami I have to support the guy he has actually delivered for us.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Moar HS coaches with no experience please!

We used to joke that some high school teams were better coached and now it looks like that actually may be true soon enough as we keep poaching the high school ranks.

Crazy, wish him luck, but this is desperation.

You have said it many times yourself, what coach with exp who is employed is going to join this circus? I thought they should have given Lamar Thomas a courtesy call about the WR position..but why would he leave the safe haven of Petrino/UL to come here?

****, Golden might have to roll the dice with guys like Rumph/Brown/Beard because even though they are high risk, they can be high reward in regards to recruiting.

How do you know they didn't give Thomas a courtesy call?

Edit: I do hear you on the who would take the job, but sling the good recruiting stuff elsewhere. We kept hearing how this was a great recruiting staff and it's proven on paper (subject to change on the field in the future) to be anything but that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have said it many times yourself, what coach with exp who is employed is going to join this circus? I thought they should have given Lamar Thomas a courtesy call about the WR position..but why would he leave the safe haven of Petrino/UL to come here?

****, Golden might have to roll the dice with guys like Rumph/Brown/Beard because even though they are high risk, they can be high reward in regards to recruiting.

Are you f--king kidding? Lamar is a traitor douche. He negative recruits the **** out of Miami and constantly bashes attendance compared to L'Ville (like anyone has anything better to do than go to Papa John's) on social media.

:stephenahand:

Are you f--king kidding? Lamar is a traitor douche. He negative recruits the **** out of Miami and constantly bashes attendance compared to L'Ville (like anyone has anything better to do than go to Papa John's) on social media.

:stephenahand:

That's called doing his job, in particular if it produces results. There is no dirty recruiting as far as I'm concerned, there's only results. You're paid to do a job and as long as its within the NCAA guidelines, everything is fair game. It's an ugly business and everyone does it, some better than others.

Advertisement
Back