MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
You're right I missed it. You realized he's garbage then?

I don't think he's garbage. He doesn't have a good team this year. I still believe he would crush it at Miami and wouldn't be 3-3 this year at Miami. We'll never know if I'm right or wrong, so doesn't really matter.

I don't think he's garbage. He doesn't have a good team this year. I still believe he would crush it at Miami and wouldn't be 3-3 this year at Miami. We'll never know if I'm right or wrong, so doesn't really matter.

Whose fault is that? He's in year 8 and his team sucks. Nobody wants to play for this clown and he's an idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
11-2
9-4
8-5
9-4

That’s the last four years , I’m confused. That’s pretty **** good especially for WSU.

Why? Coaches have managed to recruit kids to Boise, Idaho and Blacksburg, Virginia. Why is Washington such a football wasteland? UW doesn't seem to have those issues.

Advertisement
Why? Coaches have managed to recruit kids to Boise, Idaho and Blacksburg, Virginia. Why is Washington such a football wasteland? UW doesn't seem to have those issues.
What kind of mind thinks there's no difference between Pullman and Seattle?

Winning .700 of your games at Washington state is good , but then again I thought mullin was a good coach too. While the experts here kept talking his bad recruiting and god awful record against power five schools.

Dude revolutionized football and has had his brain picked by Belichick , spurrier and others. But I get it, message board gurus say he’s a “ joke “, “ idiot” or “ clown “.

But he’s super respected amongst coaches.

I just sit back and laugh at this stuff now. I’ll just go back to avoiding this thread lol.

What kind of mind thinks there's no difference between Pullman and Seattle?

Kids don't fall for what's in the city. Is Tuscaloosa, Alabama some kind of global phenomenon? Kids go where they can win and develop. For some reason, no one ever wants to go where Mike Leach coaches.

Advertisement
Back