Mike Jackson of Palmetto is this years TuTu Atwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's bad, a real thriller at wide receiver. I'd be off the wall if he signed with Miami. Hopefully he doesn't tell us to beat it.

Serious question here though: With that QB they have, and Brashard Smith, and Mike Jackson, how was their offense was so not good? I know the QB got hurt at some point, but even before that, Palmetto wasn't putting up crazy numbers.

He's bad, a real thriller at wide receiver. I'd be off the wall if he signed with Miami. Hopefully he doesn't tell us to beat it.

Serious question here though: With that QB they have, and Brashard Smith, and Mike Jackson, how was their offense was so not good? I know the QB got hurt at some point, but even before that, Palmetto wasn't putting up crazy numbers.
Had to be bad coaching i called it before it happened that they would lose because of that o

Advertisement

You are not alone. Even with Brashard Smith at QB, they still had another real speed demon on the outside that could easily get off the jam. I remember the time when that was more than enough to win states. Just exploit the mismatches. ABC. Easy as 123. Palmetto's coach is really gonna have to take a long hard look at the man in the mirror before next season. He needs to spend all offseason working day and night to come up with some offensive creativity. You've gotta be a smooth criminal to not win states with all that talent and keep your job. But he'll prolly just recruit more kids from other schools and do the same things he always has. I guess that's just human nature. Billie Jean.

Had to be bad coaching i called it before it happened that they would lose because of that o
They blew out Homestead and Booker T, then lost a close one to the West, two teams with elite defenses. QB Kevin Smith broke his fibula in the first round vs Dr. Phillips, then they started doing the run-Brashard-up-the-middle-every-play offense. They actually got exotic vs Treasure Coast because they were down & the coaching staff strongarmed playcalling duties from Manasco.

They went back to the Brashard Ball & barely beat Vero Beach, then lost last week because Osceola blocked a FG and took it back for a TD.

Advertisement

That was tuff! I see what u did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back