Mike Harley

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes
Really surprised we haven't see a huge play from Harley yet. I was reminded on his bubble screen that the kid is dangerous in the open field. Elite Speed.

Watching him torch every 5 star in all the camp circuits, it has to translate to the field sooner or later.

I'm calling a Harley house call vs. Toledo.

Advertisement
He’s a weapon and I hope he gets used more. Especially with AR out.

Advertisement
Richt refuses to give he or JT4 any jet sweeps, end arounds, tunnel screens, bubble screens, reverses, swing passes, hand-offs. It's okay though because the offense is humming.

this. who in their right mind wouldn’t use these guys like this. crazy the amount of weapons we have that aren’t being used properly.

He needs to get touches like JT. He is just as fast. Richt needs to find plays that allow JT and Harley to put pressure on a S or LB.

Give him some jet sweeps or tunnel screens

Advertisement
this. who in their right mind wouldn’t use these guys like this. crazy the amount of weapons we have that aren’t being used properly.

We're saving the good plays for 2021. Embarrassed to admit, I thought this at one point...

I'd rather get JT the ball more.

The South Florida homers seem to think Harley is on JT's level. He's not and it isn't close.

Get the ball to Lingard, JT, and Hightower. Do that and then it will open stuff up for guys like Harley. With how poor our QB play is though we need to worry about getting our studs the ball 1st

Richt refuses to give he or JT4 any jet sweeps, end arounds, tunnel screens, bubble screens, reverses, swing passes, hand-offs. It's okay though because the offense is humming.
No matter how talented an individual weapon may be, or how deep a team may get, we cannot win big with Richt calling plays on offense and Diaz calling plays on Defense.

Its a ******* tragedy how poor a set of game day coaches we have assembled.

Advertisement
Harley is the truth. He turned a bad ball placement by Perry into an 8 yrd gain when, in reality, should've been stopped for 1 yard at a minimal.

Harley needs the rock in his hands. I need Richt to call up Nagy, Pederson, and Reid to see how they best utilize undersized speedsters. Go hit up McVay to see how they best use Cook. **** it, you can't have Vanilla Ice Cream with all these Sprinkles we have (yes that was corny af, but so is the play book we're using...I didn't know what tf else to say. lol.)

Advertisement
A combination of bad hands and god awful QB play has kept him from making some big plays

With all these weapons we should be spreading teams out and making the easy money throws. If you give guys like Harley and Thomas 10 touches, 30% will bust open for big yards. With our present situation at quarterback and our offense of line it is mind-boggling that we keep trying to go down field.

With all these weapons we should be spreading teams out and making the easy money throws. If you give guys like Harley and Thomas 10 touches, 30% will bust open for big yards. With our present situation at quarterback and our offense of line it is mind-boggling that we keep trying to go down field.

Not sure what has happened from last year to this year, but I'm not sure why we are not throwing quick hitters, either.

Advertisement
Back