Mike Harley

Advertisement
The Games love to have announcements so Harley could decommit a few days before he goes to the game,lets say after Miami opens a can of whoop *** on WVU in the bowl game.

Then Harley can tell Army staff he wants to announce his new commitment on the air during their game and that he is picking between Miami, FLorida, WVU, and Oregon.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Anyone see Harley's most recent Instagram picture. Basically it's a picture of him, Jake Allen, Drew White, and Mike Epstein with the jerseys photoshopped of the schools they are committed to. Mike's in WVU, White ND, Allen UF, and Epstein Illinois. If you read through the comments, Al Blades comments "except 2 of you won't be going there, to which Harley writes a smiling emoji. Cane Lock

Was the photoshop signed off by Epstein's grandmother?

//"Welcome back Kotter" reference, so relax.
Wasn't it Epstein's mother?

Haha...I think you're right.
You must be old too.

LOL... Yep... Old enough to have had my 45 vinyl collection in a Welcome Back Kotter 45 holder!

It would be nice to get a public commitment at the AA game. Also it would allow the staff to continue off of the momentum.

Advertisement
Anyone see Harley's most recent Instagram picture. Basically it's a picture of him, Jake Allen, Drew White, and Mike Epstein with the jerseys photoshopped of the schools they are committed to. Mike's in WVU, White ND, Allen UF, and Epstein Illinois. If you read through the comments, Al Blades comments "except 2 of you won't be going there, to which Harley writes a smiling emoji. Cane Lock

You must be old too.

LOL... Yep... Old enough to have had my 45 vinyl collection in a Welcome Back Kotter 45 holder!

I feel ya man!

You must be old too.

I feel ya man!

I had all the latest hits - Play that Funky Music, You **** Thing, Car Wash, A Fifth of Beethoven... quite the scary list.

You must be old too.

I feel ya man!

I had all the latest hits - Play that Funky Music, You **** Thing, Car Wash, A Fifth of Beethoven... quite the scary list.

You say you had, what happened to them?

You must be old too.

I feel ya man!

You say you had, what happened to them?

They were probably tossed by my Mom when she purged my room when I was in grad school. She actually found a nickel bag of weed from high school pressed in an encyclopedia that I must've hidden when I was wasted and paranoid and totally forgot about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm confident Mike will be attending WVU.
Only noticed this username over the last couple days, but is this a troll account?
Yes. Been trolling CIS for quite some time.

Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
The question was not if you were right or wrong, but whether you are merely on here to stir crap up and troll other posters, as has been the consistent complaint.

Advertisement
I'm confident Mike will be attending WVU.
Only noticed this username over the last couple days, but is this a troll account?
Yes. Been trolling CIS for quite some time.

Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
The question was not if you were right or wrong, but whether you are merely on here to stir crap up and troll other posters, as has been the consistent complaint.

People call posts they don't like trolling the same way the SJW's call what they don't want to hear hate speech.

This dude has been, for the most part, spot on.

Give her some space.

Advertisement
I've always found that life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. In accordance, where focus goes, energy flows.

Recruiting has undergone a 180 degree turn

Y'all gotta RELAX. There is room for a highly rated WR at UM this cycle and it will get filled by a highly rated guy whether its Harley, Smith or someone else.

Only problem is there isn't a realistic (don't consider Smith realistic at this point) candidate that comes to mind. Maybe there's one out there, but no name has surfaced that would fit that description.

Advertisement
Back