Mike Harley vs Jeff Thomas May 21th who you got?

Advertisement
Man I'm taking Harley just think of that So Flo speedbut iI hope they have a fastest man race on these punk *** ACC dB's the next 4 years every Saturday

Advertisement
Man I'm taking Harley just think of that So Flo speedbut iI hope they have a fastest man race on these punk *** ACC dB's the next 4 years every Saturday

Speed is not just in south Florida. Thomas was the most electric player in the nation last year

Jeff Thomas is just faster bc he just is, all this bs about who has the best "straight line speed, or the fastest in the 1st 40 but not 100" are some desperate attempts to find some kind of way to save face bc Mike Harley is from South Florida.

Advertisement
Didn't this same thing happen with Tremain Mack and Jammi German? And didn't German beat his *** even though Mack was supposed to be the fastest kid in the country?

Speed is not just in south Florida. Thomas was the most electric player in the nation last year

lol they just have a lot more of them in south Florida and it's not even close

True I'm just saying, Thomas has blazing speed though. Harley is very fast too but I guess we will see soon

Didn't this same thing happen with Tremain Mack and Jammi German? And didn't German beat his *** even though Mack was supposed to be the fastest kid in the country?

Mack wasn't the fastest man in the country and german ran a 4.18 at a camp so they knew that **** was fast as ****. Mack just got beat. He was a 4.3/4.4 guy and fast in his own right.

lol they just have a lot more of them in south Florida and it's not even close

True I'm just saying, Thomas has blazing speed though. Harley is very fast too but I guess we will see soon

I got Thomas in this too

Advertisement
Mack might've been the best FG blocker of all time. He blocked kicks in the pros almost as much in college. He would be a menace in today's NFL with the longer PATs. That being said, THOMAS ALL DAY.

Mack wasn't the fastest man in the country and german ran a 4.18 at a camp so they knew that **** was fast as ****. Mack just got beat. He was a 4.3/4.4 guy and fast in his own right.

Most importantly Mack was a good football player, German didn't do much. The Al Davis football school of thought misses the point of having a fast team. You want really fast football players, not elite track guys in pads. Thankfully JT seems like a player (as does Harley). Harley has mentioned JT a few times now in interviews, seems like he has a complex.

Advertisement

Most importantly Mack was a good football player, German didn't do much. The Al Davis football school of thought misses the point of having a fast team. You want really fast football players, not elite track guys in pads. Thankfully JT seems like a player (as does Harley). Harley has mentioned JT a few times now in interviews, seems like he has a complex.

German was a good football player just a knuckle head. Agree with about having fast football players as opposed to having just a bunch of fast guys with pads on. Say that all the time.

Advertisement
Back