Mike Harley vs Jeff Thomas May 21th who you got?

taking Thomas...gonna be a good race but Harley might want to consider pulling out with a sore hamstring...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this makes them inseparable best friends. A big part of success is chemistry, and if they turn these friendly battles to brotherly type things, they are gonna be as tight as the come. Same with Nesta and Gaynor. They may fight in EVERY practice, but you come at one of them on gameday, you best believe the other right there with him.

But I'm going with the grillz on this race.

I hope this makes them inseparable best friends. A big part of success is chemistry, and if they turn these friendly battles to brotherly type things, they are gonna be as tight as the come. Same with Nesta and Gaynor. They may fight in EVERY practice, but you come at one of them on gameday, you best believe the other right there with him.

But I'm going with the grillz on this race.

Agree. Competition breeds respect. This will be a good race. I'm sure all the Canes and coaches would want to see, but if anybody would beat the other it would be one of these two. Even trump says it will be a "fantastic race, best ever in football, nothing like you ever seen."

Advertisement
I say Thomas.
But it doesn't matter who wins, the fact that we are having this conversation is awesome.

Is this an actual debate?

Harley ran a 4.52 40.

Thomas ran a 4.38 40, and won fastest man at The Opening, easily beating guys like Chris Henderson.

I like Harley, but Thomas is faster and it's not really that close

Straight-line speed, I think Harley is a bit faster. Functional football speed - like making a cut and regaining full speed - I think Thomas is (alot) faster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thomas

Harley is more quick than fast and I'm pretty sure when they race it'll show; he's going to get off faster but Jeff will pass him.

Depends on the distance. 40 I got Thomas. 100 I'll take Harley.

Definitely this. However I doubt they'll run a 100m, probably a 40 and Thomas will win that. JT has legit 4.3 speed and I don't think Harley has ever ran below a 4.4 laser timed.

Thomas wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back