Mike Harley putting in work

brock

All-American
In the weight room, ivins said that he had gained 12 pounds since he has arrived at Miami. It defintiely looks like he has. He looks noticeably bigger [TWEET]875785589085401088[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea, ive been following him on IG, he putting in hella work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he could go into the season at 170-175 that's good weight considering he enter UM at probably 150.

Advertisement
In before the morons start complaining that he'll lose his speed if he gets over 165.

Whether or not he plays this year, he's going to help the team tremendously. Last year, I watched players who couldn't create significant separation playing against our defense's 1s and 2s. It helps to get a good look in practice. At the bare minimum, Harley gives our defense a look only 2-3 guys on our entire team can.

Advertisement
Whether or not he plays this year, he's going to help the team tremendously. Last year, I watched players who couldn't create significant separation playing against our defense's 1s and 2s. It helps to get a good look in practice. At the bare minimum, Harley gives our defense a look only 2-3 guys on our entire team can.

No matter who is in front of Harley he's going to get open. Pope , Harley and jeudy from south Florida all were like that in the past 2 classes. Harley will easily exploit one on one coverage

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back