Mike Harley excited about lining up with Richards & Thomas

A 4-wide set with Ahmmon, Mullins, Thomas & Harley... Smfh there isn't a Secondary in the country that could cover that.

Who you gonna double? You wanna put Safety help over top for Ahmmon, go ahead... JT will be housing it from the Seams on a 9 route.

You wanna try to cut that off, fine then Harley will break one underneath on a Quick Slant...

You wanna dare to cover Ahmmon one on one, then that Sluggo will have your CB looking like a blind man tryna cross a busy street.

All we need is for the OL to give the QB enough time & we could end up with a Deadly passing attack this upcoming season.

Combine that with an even better Run game, plus our already great Defense & we could legit be contending in the ACCCG this season.

I love the optimism, but lets see what these kids can do in college. People always pumping up kids who haven't proven they can make the transition yet. ****, Berrios looked like a real quick slot guy coming out, but hasn't really done much on the field. We can argue why that is, but it's still a fact thus far. Mullens was going to be the second coming last year and you see how that turned out.

I have high hopes for these guys, but it's way early to claim that they (as a group) can't be covered.
proxy.php

Jeez, express an opinion and they take your cake. Couldn't you just call me a cvnt or something?

Advertisement
A 4-wide set with Ahmmon, Mullins, Thomas & Harley... Smfh there isn't a Secondary in the country that could cover that.

Who you gonna double? You wanna put Safety help over top for Ahmmon, go ahead... JT will be housing it from the Seams on a 9 route.

You wanna try to cut that off, fine then Harley will break one underneath on a Quick Slant...

You wanna dare to cover Ahmmon one on one, then that Sluggo will have your CB looking like a blind man tryna cross a busy street.

All we need is for the OL to give the QB enough time & we could end up with a Deadly passing attack this upcoming season.

Combine that with an even better Run game, plus our already great Defense & we could legit be contending in the ACCCG this season.

oooohhh Weeee....

Don't forget the Back coming out of the backfield....

Man .. what a time!
JC

Right, Homer will be unleashed as well.

Reluctantly kryptonite has a good/valid point although the optimism is realistic and warranted.

Advertisement

I'd rather go with Richts' 2-WR strong side / 1-WR weak-side formation and Herndon lined up at TE. Go with play-action to the RB, send Herndon on a crossing route. You'd need 2 CBs and a safety cheating over-the-top to cover the twins, the TEs need to pinch inside to respect the run, and Herndon freezes the LBs. That put's the WR on the weak side in a 1:1 match that he can house 25% of the time. Or you do what Dabo did and use a blocking WR in a quick out to the twins for an easy 5-10.

So many weapons! :)

Advertisement
Where I see Harley is running verticals like Benji used to do. I've seen film of him where he looks really fast on the straight, so I can see him running vertical sidelines like Benji used to do.

Where I see Harley is running verticals like Benji used to do. I've seen film of him where he looks really fast on the straight, so I can see him running vertical sidelines like Benji used to do.

Dorsett and Benji used to torch fsu dbs lol. I think jeff and harley gonna do the same. Remember that deep ball by harris to benji in tally? What about that 40+ yards td for dorsett from kaaya? Straight speed lol

I think people are sleeping on Mullins. Kid is a baller and will prove it this spring and into the fall. Dam this WR core is sick. Now think just how crazy it's going to be when Pope and the rest of the boys get here. :sanford:

the reasson people sleep on previous recruits its because if they were legit they would see the field. Doesnt mean this kid wont ball but when u see a savage u know early hes a savage and the staff knows as well cause they will speak of it. We well most of us all knew AHmon was a savage 1st round type and he was talked about early by this staff cause he was tearing it up in practice.

Harley should really RS, he still physically looks like a little boy out there. Thomas looks better in every category at this stage imo. I'd put at least 6 of the guys listed on field before harley. With Berrios , Thomas, and Dallas all being better slot options Day1. No knock on Harleys potential just don't see ready for college yet.

Mullens
Richards
Cager
Berrios
Thomas
Harris
Dallas

Advertisement
Amazing what 1 1/2 years of competent recruiting can do for our roster. Imagine what it'll look like after the next two classes. Straight ballers

Saw Harley post this on his IG, thought it was cool To see the letter all signees receiver from the ACC recognizing what it means to get a scholarship to one of their schools

IMG_4022.jpg

Advertisement
Harley should really RS, he still physically looks like a little boy out there. Thomas looks better in every category at this stage imo. I'd put at least 6 of the guys listed on field before harley. With Berrios , Thomas, and Dallas all being better slot options Day1. No knock on Harleys potential just don't see ready for college yet.

Mullens
Richards
Cager
Berrios
Thomas
Harris
Dallas

He excels playing against top competition tho. Roscoe competed too. He's bigger than Roscoe.

Thomas is the fastest receiver in the country, but anyone questioning Harley's play speed is watching different film. It's elite:

[HUDL]video/3/3865227/57f6ea1690f99313e06d0199[/HUDL]

I've been as critical of Mike Farley as any. But to question this dude's speed is lunacy. And anyone putting Braxton 12 catches a year Berrios over this kid automatically is koo koo.

Put Richards and Cager on the outside, line up Harley, Dallas, and Thomas in the slots, and the 5 WR formation is unstoppable.

Thomas is the fastest receiver in the country, but anyone questioning Harley's play speed is watching different film. It's elite:

[HUDL]video/3/3865227/57f6ea1690f99313e06d0199[/HUDL]

lol at this ni99a arms he look like he got minecraft arms when he runs lol

Advertisement
Back