Mike gundy

If we are willing to pay my thing is let's be honest ok state and Miami don't compare he's got an easier shot at a national championship here plus he's got better athletes and a chance at becoming the next jimmy Johnson

I completely understand your perspective.

I'm just of the opinion he feels like he's in great position to be the 1st Mike Gundy, and he probably prefers that.

I would be shocked if he didn't think he and his team are just as good, if not better, than Baylor and TCU.

IMO, he can get to the playoffs from Okie State. Already proved it when he finished top 3 the year Bama and LSU played their rematch.
I'm not saying your wrong in any way I just feel like we are one of the premier places in the country we have a top qb a 8 man rotation at dline that honestly is as good as it gets and an experienced oline plus the most fertile recruiting ground this side of China lmao and we don't rebuild we reload if he wants to win and win big let's be honest Miami and okie state just don't compare

Maybe Gundy wants a change of scenery? It's possible ...

But only Miami fans think Miami is closer to "winning big" than Oklahoma State is. That team may be in the playoffs this year ...

Advertisement
This is the one guy that is semi realistic that I would take above Butch. Don't give me this Herman or Fuente crap. Those guys are not proven and have not been a HC at a power 5 conference.

Advertisement
Yeah he's not leaving lol

We took Jimmy Johnson from Oklahoma State

Quit with your lowered expectations

Lol.

You care to join us in the present, or are you going to continue posting on this board from 1985?

Lol ...

A lot has changed in the past 30 years ...

Yeah, Oklahoma State plays in a weaker conference today with a more difficult road to a national title than when Jimmy coached there

Fact is, we stole Oklahoma State's coach once before. Thats where the bar should be set for this program.

Lol.

You care to join us in the present, or are you going to continue posting on this board from 1985?

Lol ...

Yeah, Oklahoma State plays in a weaker conference today with a more difficult road to a national title than when Jimmy coached there

Fact is, we stole Oklahoma State's coach once before. Thats where the bar should be set for this program.

We stole a .500 HC from Oklahoma State 30 years ago. A coach who was never gonna win that conference.

The coach in the Big 12 that is currently equivalent to what Jimmy was doing back then is Dana Holgorsen. Is that who we should be pursuing??

Stop playing the results. Jimmy was a risky hire, who turned d out to be the best hire.

Advertisement

Lol.

Lol ...

This is not a bar setting issue. This is a being realistic issue. By all means they should make the attempt to pursue him, but anyone realistic would understand the chances of him leaving are pretty slim.

Advertisement
Back