MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
No, you're overreacting. It's not good at all, I'm not going to lie. We are playing better but ST is still trash. U cannot let them convert 4th and 17 ever.

My season prediction was 9-3, 10-2 at best. Now I'm thinking 8-4. They have to learn how to win.

Advertisement
Next week you’ll take it back to 7-5 or 6-6
Maybe, we'll see. They only positive I got is that the offense looks better than last season. I think Jarren is dope. We need a win bad, the team hasn't given up. We have playmakers on both sides of the field but we aren't playing winning football. Special teams is sad. We can't block up front, we can't get the ball down correctly to give us a good kick, and our kicker is inconsistent

No, you're overreacting. It's not good at all, I'm not going to lie. We are playing better but ST is still trash. U cannot let them convert 4th and 17 ever.

My season prediction was 9-3, 10-2 at best. Now I'm thinking 8-4. They have to learn how to win.

***TARDED. Same **** said during folded arm, the cloud and low energy’s time at Miami

***TARDED. Same **** said during folded arm, the cloud and low energy’s time at Miami
Huh lol, I have no idea what you are saying but since u called my post dumb I know it's not positive. How are you going to hate on what I see? Am I wrong... possibly but we won't know for sure until the end of the season. U are overly emotional. U should get some help for that

Advertisement
Huh lol, I have no idea what you are saying but since u called my post dumb I know it's not positive. How are you going to hate on what I see? Am I wrong... possibly but we won't know for sure until the end of the season. U are overly emotional. U should get some help for that

Folded arms(Randy Shannon) The Cloud(Golden) Low energy (Richt).... You're right, I'm overly emotional... lulz...

Do you wanna put $$$$ on 9-3?

Advertisement
YES LETS BRING IN A HEAD COACH THAT HAS NEVER EVER WON A DIVISION LET ALONE A TITLE CONFERENCE.......

Lulz... More stupidity... Washington State is ranked... Was in contention for a playoff spot at the end of last season... You're right,, I should just shut the *** up and enjoy these 7-6 seasons... Good ***n times...

hHWGpf1.gif

Folded arms(Randy Shannon) The Cloud(Golden) Low energy (Richt).... You're right, I'm overly emotional... lulz...

Do you wanna put $$$$ on 9-3?
Did u read my post all the way through? Why the **** would I bet that?

How am I supposed to know wtf you're talking about when you're texting in code?

I did say 0-2 is bad. We shouldn't lose to a team like UNC in theory but we been losing to teams like that for the last 15+ years. I'm not sure why people are surprised when it happens and expect us to go from a 7-6 team to competing for the playoffs.

Our schedule has been winnable for 3 str8 yrs. We one good year, one horrible year and this year is starting off bad. We still look better than last season in my eyes on offense. Why can't I acknowledge the bad and find some good within the bad? I don't choose to give up on this team. If they suck for the rest of the season then they are what they are. I choose to think we need to learn how to win because both games were winnable even though we played a lot of bad football.

Advertisement
Did u read my post all the way through? Why the **** would I bet that?

How am I supposed to know wtf you're talking about when you're texting in code?

I did say 0-2 is bad. We shouldn't lose to a team like UNC in theory but we been losing to teams like that for the last 15+ years. I'm not sure why people are surprised when it happens and expect us to go from a 7-6 team to competing for the playoffs.

Our schedule has been winnable for 3 str8 yrs. We one good year, one horrible year and this year is starting off bad. We still look better than last season in my eyes on offense. Why can't I acknowledge the bad and find some good within the bad? I don't choose to give up on this team. If they suck for the rest of the season then they are what they are. I choose to think we need to learn how to win because both games were winnable even though we played a lot of bad football.

blah blah blah blah now you're thinking 8-4... Ok, wanna put $$ on 8-4?

Lulz... More stupidity... Washington State is ranked... Was in contention for a playoff spot at the end of last season... You're right,, I just shut the *** up and enjoy these 7-6 seasons... Good ***n times...

View attachment 96656
YES LETS BRING IN A HEAD COACH THAT HAS NEVER EVER WON A DIVISION LET ALONE A TITLE CONFERENCE.......
LMAO yeah I’m trying to recall all of the conference titles and division titles that Manny won! Oh wait, maybe because he wasn’t even a head coach! Jeez!

Advertisement
Back