Mike Epstein

MiamiChris

Freshman
Pete I know you are high on him, the kid makes plays in games and film looks good. Committed to Illinois what's the knock on the kid? Meaning he committed to a lower end Big 5 school.

Advertisement
Guessing most coaches think he hit his ceiling or doesn't have much room to improve? Tape looks good and he looks better than Bryan

He's one of the chosen. If he's good enough for The Big Guy, he should be good enough for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's ride with walton, homer, gray, burns
The kid is good but is he a Miami level player? More importantly is he a Miami level running back? I don't know about all that....

Load up in 2018

Advertisement
If we end up signing the kid, will his mother send excuse letters to Coach Rick if he doesn't do something?

"Dear Coach Rick,

Mike couldn't do the Mat drills today because his dog ate his alarm clock,

Sincerely,

Epstein's mother"

If we end up signing the kid, will his mother send excuse letters to Coach Rick if he doesn't do something?

"Dear Coach Rick,

Sincerely,

Epstein's mother"

Mr. Car- Tare! That just made my day!

Advertisement
i think we are good. why dont you guys go back and see who wanted our rb's during their recruiting, and gray is the name i m looking for at one time i liked gray better than mark walton and yearby. he just never got the ball enough, but when he did, scat, power, vision. this guy could have definitely started on another team, so i think thomas need to either bring in elite talent or be content with what we have. no need to try to prove your position yet, just coach what you have. and for you'll who haven't seen gray run go back and watch his film. this is another kid who came here to make miami relevant again, those are the players that put miami on the map.

Advertisement

"Dear Coach Rick,

Sincerely,

Epstein's mother"

Only the old guys on here have any clue about this one.

Is that you Juan?

"Up your nose with a rubber hose!"

Advertisement

"Dear Coach Rick,

Sincerely,

Epstein's mother"

Only the old guys on here have any clue about this one.

Is that you Juan?

"Up your nose with a rubber hose!"

Back in the day we would've been lookin at *****-shack. Now Epstein. SMH.

Kid is really fast, but lacks wiggle. I doubt his ability to make people miss, run between the tackles, and break through arm tackles at the next level. His whole highlight tape was him running untouched around the edge.

On top of that he just doesn't look like a Richt back. Definitely not in the mold of Gurley, Chubb, or even Walton.

Advertisement
Back