Mike Epstein

Advertisement
So how does his back up have a better offer than him? I really like his film. I think we offer and take.

Advertisement
Per 247 Miami has informed STA they will NOT be offering either Bryan or Epstein, but will pursue a grad transfer instead.

If we end up signing the kid, will his mother send excuse letters to Coach Rick if he doesn't do something?

"Dear Coach Rick,

Mike couldn't do the Mat drills today because his dog ate his alarm clock,

Sincerely,

Epstein's mother"

upvote waiting for Kotter ref.LOL

Not funny. Bigoted and disgusting.

forget about him--not worth your time--he does not hear you and never will.

People on here go too far with it sometimes. I think this part here is more of a Welcome Back Kotter reference.

Last edited:
If we end up signing the kid, will his mother send excuse letters to Coach Rick if he doesn't do something?

"Dear Coach Rick,

Mike couldn't do the Mat drills today because his dog ate his alarm clock,

Sincerely,

Epstein's mother"

People on here go too far with it sometimes. I think this part here is more of a Welcome Back Kotter reference.

SMH TBH

SMH TBH

I thought Epstein's Mother's note was funny and unrelated to what the complaint is.

Advertisement

SMH TBH

Holy **** did someone not get the Welcome back Kotter 70s classic TV series Joke and then have 2 people attack my post/me as bigoted and I'm not worth time to talk to? You know nothing about me but now I know about you.It was a classic TV funny joke you ******* clueless morons That's it...intolerant fools

SMH TBH

Holy **** did someone not get the Welcome back Kotter 70s classic TV series Joke and then have 2 people attack my post/me as bigoted and I'm not worth time to talk to? You know nothing about me but now I know about you.It was a classic TV funny joke you ****ing clueless morons That's it...intolerant fools

I don't know what they did or didn't get. I don't know why that got attacked when there's actual offensive stuff in other parts of this thread though the intent behind that is actually crass humor given who it's coming from.

SMH TBH

Holy **** did someone not get the Welcome back Kotter 70s classic TV series Joke and then have 2 people attack my post/me as bigoted and I'm not worth time to talk to? You know nothing about me but now I know about you.It was a classic TV funny joke you ****ing clueless morons That's it...intolerant fools

it was totally funny. i am ****** and it was fine.

Advertisement

SMH TBH

it was totally funny. i am ****** and it was fine.

Yep... I'm as ****** as they get. People need to stop jumping the gun.

Advertisement
I'm guessing some of these posters are the same people who go to their university's designated safe space when they hear words that make them sad. I'm middle eastern, when I get lazy and don't shave there is a 100% chance someone at work will ask me if I'm going undercover with the Taliban or if I'm a member of Al Qaeda. Does it offend me? No because I can tell when people are making off color jokes and when they are being bigots.

Advertisement
Back