Mike Elke praises his S&C staff for team’s improvement

kanin81

Recruit
Premium
On Gameday today, they interviewed Elko and asked him what was the first thing that he needed to change to improve the team and he mentioned they needed to improve his teams S&C. If you don’t know Feeley runs that program so maybe it wasn’t the coach’s fault.

Most of the time, a team is bad because of terrible coaching and blaming players is not a good look but it’s pretty clear from this year that the players are the major problem here. Bad schemes like Dorito ran here is one thing but to have no life in a rivalry game is another. That FSU game was just embarrassing.

Advertisement
On Gameday today, they interviewed Elko and asked him what was the first thing that he needed to change to improve the team and he mentioned they needed to improve his teams S&C. If you don’t know Feeley runs that program so maybe it wasn’t the coach’s fault.

Most of the time, a team is bad because of terrible coaching and blaming players is not a good look but it’s pretty clear from this year that the players are the major problem here. Bad schemes like Dorito ran here is one thing but to have no life in a rivalry game is another. That FSU game was just embarrassing.

I always liked Feeley. He was the best S&C guy we had for a long time. Injuries were kept to a reasonable level, guys never looked gassed late in games.

I mean I didn’t mind Feeley and he seemed to genuinely be happy and care to be here but let’s not pretend that our guys didn’t get blown off the line every play for years then also.

Feld and Mario need to figure out why this team is so fkn injured and this Eric R. The sports scientist needs to show me a fkn thing lol

Advertisement
I mean I didn’t mind Feeley and he seemed to genuinely be happy and care to be here but let’s not pretend that our guys didn’t get blown off the line every play for years then also.

Feld and Mario need to figure out why this team is so fkn injured and this Eric R. The sports scientist needs to show me a fkn thing lol

That's as much technique and effort as it is S&C. Plus, you have to set a culture of working hard to make those gains in the weight room.....which is on the S&C coach as well as the HC.

Weren’t our guys breaking weight room records in the offseason? Are our injuries S&C, sports medicine, practices being too physical or all of the above? We’re thinking far too linearly if you’re only blaming Feld

Advertisement
Weren’t our guys breaking weight room records in the offseason? Are our injuries S&C, sports medicine, practices being too physical or all of the above? We’re thinking far too linearly if you’re only blaming Feld

Sagapulo squatting 700 pounds and unable to move anyone on the line was a genuine surprise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back