Mike Barrow

Advertisement
Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater 11m11 minutes ago
Michael Barrow, who was offered Auburn LB coach job, will not be accepting the position - @unclelukereal1 says.

"@unclelukereal1 says"

He was smart enough to jump off the sinking ship and is career suicide to jump back into water with us.

Golden making a staff change? Lol won't happen. And Barrow and his two bosses don't see eye to eye going back to Barrow having to slam the table to get Golden and Coach D to take DENZEL PERRYMAN

Golden making a staff change? Lol won't happen. And Barrow and his two bosses don't see eye to eye going back to Barrow having to slam the table to get Golden and Coach D to take DENZEL PERRYMAN

Oh the irony the coach who hated the bull**** system he worked in and who pleaded with No D & Folden to take a LB they didnt think would fit their system is now a potential 1st rounder and the best LB they ever had. LMFAO

GOD FOLDEN AND NO D ARE TWO MORONIC GAPING ********

Advertisement
Barrow must know Golden is on last leg. figures he will stick it out. Barrow loves this program to death.

I can see barrow coming back. He has to know some changes are going to happen for him not to take that auburn Job imo

Maybe he doesn't want to be apart of a defensive staff (Mushchamp, The great T-Rob) who not to long ago, was bashing him to recruits while they were at UF.

Advertisement
I can see barrow coming back. He has to know some changes are going to happen for him not to take that auburn Job imo
In my fantasy scenario, Barrow might be one if the few coaches retained by Butch if he came on this year

Yeah! And your such an insider. Yeah, I'll listen to you from now on. Right!

Last edited:

They weren't going to take Perryman? That is all I need to hear to prove they don't know **** about football.

Advertisement

Yeah! And your such an insider. Yeah, I'll listen to you from now on. Right!

He hasn't fired a coach a since he has been the HC at any school, it clearly isn't happening this year despitea few terrible coaches on this staff.

Barrow is a true Cane, unlike Shannon and Cristobal. Barrow truly does bleed Orange and Green like Armstead and even though you all might hate him, Warren Sapp.

The staff needs too offer Roderick archer he's a beast and guarantees Scarlett's commitment why are they so inept? Fck Goldust and Dorito

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back