Mike Bakas makes his prediction on Scouts

Advertisement
Anyone remember FSUWHO…guy always seemed to have a ton of info…I know he got run from CS cause he always broke news before Gary and went to RCT and then got tired of being ragged on like so many good info people over there and kind of disappeared.

Guy was like Cribby with info….oooooorrrrrrrr maybe he IS Cribby..😜

Don’t even ask how/why I came across this thread but the Ferman talk reminded me of Bakas. Anyone know what he’s doing these days?

And to answer this question 8 years later, no he did not. Actually the insiders on the board claimed Gruden was a done deal and Bakas was the only one saying he didn’t believe it.

Don’t ask me why I remember that.

Respect my decision…
I haven't made it through this thread yet, but did anyone find out what happened to Bakas? I hung out with him and Grassy in Cali for the Rose Bowl in 2002 for a few days (me and a Cane buddy from Philly just happened to meet them on the street outside of the hotel). He and Grassy had credentials at the Cali-Florida HS All Star game, so got to go with them to that and meet Devin Hester (who was the MVP of the game) on the field after the game.

We also ran into Shockey and his two friends from Oklahoma on the night of Jan 1 at a bar near UCLA. He and his friends came over to our table and drank beer and shot the ****. Good times!

Advertisement
So was Bomb....
I met that dude in Cali for the Rose Bowl too!

The night I met him was the same night that we drank beers with Shockey. But back then I didn't know my limits with alcohol and used to drink to oblivion! So I pretty much passed out and Grassy and the crew we were with had to "Weekend at Bernie's" me around basically and try not to get us kicked out of the bars. I of course don't remember any of it. But apparently 'bomb' showed up that night from his flight and then next morning when I "met him" for real he said... "i thought you were gonna beat me up last night" :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Got my Cane fix beginning on the old Miami Herald Hurricane Forums, Navarro was the moderator, Typepad was the host, & I think AOL was still a thing LOL, good times.

Advertisement
I liked DutchCane talking soccer. Did he make it over here?

Dutch was great. He and whup were good dudes. I remember going to whup’s place in Dc to watch the Ohio state game where Lamar Miller ran back a KO for a TD. Those two dudes had the same persona online as they did offline.

Advertisement
Dutch was great. He and whup were good dudes. I remember going to whup’s place in Dc to watch the Ohio state game where Lamar Miller ran back a KO for a TD. Those two dudes had the same persona online as they did offline.
Whup was quite a character. Wonder if he ever did a 180 and got married

Advertisement
Back