Midweek starter

Advertisement
In a big surprise, looks like McFarlane gets tomorrow’s start. If true, Fed or a bullpen game would be the best options for Thursday (assuming Palmquist is a nonstarter).
He's gonna listen to Gooner and Rok from CIS!!!!

Advertisement
Smh McFarlane threw so few pitches on Friday that he's ready again 3 days later. GT fans heckled him as he exited the game, but they sure looked somber on Sunday lol. I'm fine with Federman starting this weekend if that's what gets announced.

@Gooner#44 what say you

LF Delly .377
2B Vilar .302
C Del .305
DH Gil .300
3B Yoyo .271
1B Toral .261
SS Pitelli .248
LF Lala .234
CF Jenkins .206

@Gooner#44 what say you

LF Delly .377
2B Vilar .302
C Del .305
DH Gil .300
3B Yoyo .271
1B Toral .261
SS Pitelli .248
LF Lala .234
CF Jenkins .206
I'm with ya, I like it, Gil has started showing some of his 2019 form, needed moved up. I wish I thought one of the bottom 3 in that lineup could set the table but I don't trust their OBP% enough.

If Jenkins remains hot and YoYo not so (hot) maybe there is a case for switching YoYo n Jenkins in the Line-up?

Advertisement
If Jenkins remains hot and YoYo not so (hot) maybe there is a case for switching YoYo n Jenkins in the Line-up?
Nah, where Morales (sorry, I hate the YoYo name) hits is not a spot Jenkins has the power for. For all the talk about Morales slumping he is still a true freshman leading the team in RBIs and total bases and is hitting .271. He has fell off a little but Jenkins is no Morales with a bat in his hand.

Advertisement
Back