Middle ground?

I'd have to get a bigger shoe, but I guess so.

Nothing wrong with fans wanting to win.
Disclaimer.... I do NOT believe this will happen... but what if.... What if we go 15-0 and win the national title? I think that would be better than 6 wins. I'd be happy as can be going 15-0, and returning a good chunk of the team for a repeat. We'd secure one of the best recruiting classes in history, and Al Golden gets hired away by an SEC school with deep pockets. I think Golden is gone with a great season, or a very mediocre one. For this reason, I want a great season.

Not going to happen, but I'd enjoy that a lot more than 6 wins.
the best thing for the program is for the worst season imaginable. get FHEG fired right now. the sooner the better. if an embarrassing loss to FAU will get him fired immediately, then I'm all for it.

the longer he's here, the longer it will take the next guy (hopefully Butch) to turn it around.

What if you swapped your ***** with your right foot?

Could you still play intramural soccer?

Advertisement

Disclaimer.... I do NOT believe this will happen... but what if.... What if we go 15-0 and win the national title? I think that would be better than 6 wins. I'd be happy as can be going 15-0, and returning a good chunk of the team for a repeat. We'd secure one of the best recruiting classes in history, and Al Golden gets hired away by an SEC school with deep pockets. I think Golden is gone with a great season, or a very mediocre one. For this reason, I want a great season.

the best thing for the program is for the worst season imaginable. get FHEG fired right now. the sooner the better. if an embarrassing loss to FAU will get him fired immediately, then I'm all for it.

the longer he's here, the longer it will take the next guy (hopefully Butch) to turn it around.

We had home games with less than 10k in the stands last season.

Miami is a fickle city, and fan support is unreliable, but this is an all time low.

Winning is losing at this point, and vice versa.

College football is fun entertainment. And it has stopped being that. All the bandwagoners are gone. And loyal fans are starting to drop off.

Pretty soon that 10k will be 5.

Another year of Golden brings us closer to extinction.

It's not just Golden, it's the people that hired him. When he's gone, they'll go to the bargain bin again.

We had home games with less than 10k in the stands last season.

Miami is a fickle city, and fan support is unreliable, but this is an all time low.

Winning is losing at this point, and vice versa.

College football is fun entertainment. And it has stopped being that. All the bandwagoners are gone. And loyal fans are starting to drop off.

Pretty soon that 10k will be 5.

Another year of Golden brings us closer to extinction.

I don't want Goldie to have any success with this school whatsoever. I am actually hoping this loser loses as many games as possible so he can't con his way into another coaching gig. Nobody deserves that garbage. I don't wish Al on our worst enemies. This fool deserves to fall flat on his face w/ his book, his pillars, core values, and bull**** excuses.

Burn it to the fuxking ground. Also Archer what in the **** are you doing over here man? What the ****?

Advertisement
I don't want Goldie to have any success with this school whatsoever. I am actually hoping this loser loses as many games as possible so he can't con his way into another coaching gig. Nobody deserves that garbage. I don't wish Al on our worst enemies. This fool deserves to fall flat on his face w/ his book, his pillars, core values, and bull**** excuses.

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Advertisement
Back