NFL Mid season Fins mock draft

I'll look forward to it when February and March roll around. Haven't gotten much of a look at him. Probably seen Dylan Moses like 10x more often.
The fins draft Micah for a do it all Jack. That’s the only way he fits and if I’m drafting Jack Back that early then I’m going with GR15, not Micah. I have the drop back guys at Jack back but I don’t have the dominant, freaky mismatch pass rusher. Plus with GR15 I can tell him to but his hand in the dirt and play inside.

Advertisement
The fins draft Micah for a do it all Jack. That’s the only way he fits and if I’m drafting Jack Back that early then I’m going with GR15, not Micah. I have the drop back guys at Jack back but I don’t have the dominant, freaky mismatch pass rusher. Plus with GR15 I can tell him to but his hand in the dirt and play inside.
It's early. We'll see. Would love @HighSeas' breakdown on another prospect I'm watching: Zaven Collins. Lots to say about him, but don't want to bias the review with my commentary. Specifically, curious to hear whether any of you think he can legitimately play MLB and drop in coverage in the pros. I just watched some short stuff on him.

It's early. We'll see. Would love @HighSeas' breakdown on another prospect I'm watching: Zaven Collins. Lots to say about him, but don't want to bias the review with my commentary. Specifically, curious to hear whether any of you think he can legitimately play MLB and drop in coverage in the pros. I just watched some short stuff on him.
Zaven Collins from Tulsa right? I think he’s athletic enough but my question would be is he an edge guy or is he a Dont’a Hightower type Mike. If he’s a Mike then there’s no need. Jerome and Eleandon are good backs. I need a dominant edge presence and a more talented overall pass rush.

Zaven Collins from Tulsa right? I think he’s athletic enough but my question would be is he an edge guy or is he a Dont’a Hightower type Mike. If he’s a Mike then there’s no need. Jerome and Eleandon are good backs. I need a dominant edge presence and a more talented overall pass rush.
He's built like an EDGE guy, but sorta plays everywhere. I'm slowly going through clips and games of various prospects. We've got time till the Combine.

Advertisement
He's built like an EDGE guy, but sorta plays everywhere. I'm slowly going through clips and games of various prospects. We've got time till the Combine.
That’s why I asked what I asked. He’s got a similar build to Dont’a and that’s exactly what the Pats ask him to do.

Advertisement
Back