Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Worked in Detroit last year at Henry Ford Hospital for 2 months. The people from Michigan are different and resilient. I'll be happy to see the blue and Maize win it all. Good luck.

For sure!

The calls I just got from all my family in the city.

I gotta see if my auntie going to slide me one of them tickets for Houston. If she do I’m at the game lol.

My cousin the starting RT there so I know the fam in Detroit about to hit the road.

I think my auntie and uncle just going to go from New Orleans to Houston doubt they go back home and fly back

I’m hyped for the family and fucckkk the SEC mane

Advertisement
On that last replay looks like he had a lane off left tackle. He kept running straight into the pile, lol
Transferring to Miami to play for Mario?

Jump Running GIF

Advertisement
Rees should be given the Lane Kiffin. Mind boggling that Satan actually hired him. Horrifying to think that this is the offense Mario likes.

Don’t say Mario wants to be like Michigan. They had way more creative play designs than what a Mario offense could ever dream of.

A worrying amount of you are worried about Cristobal's ***** right now.

Do you have anything to admit - to yourselves or your significant others? It's 2024, it's ok.
You’re the one taking it to that level..was just a flippant remark nothing more nothing less lol

I think we all saw that play call coming. What does that tell you? They and us are doing it wrong if it’s that predictable.
Everyone saw it coming. Saban's offense has been rough this year because Milroe couldn't sling it like Mac, Tua, or Bryce. Level of receiver at Bama is also down this year. I mean it was plain as day. I thought they would at least try and go to the wide side of the field and mix it up a bit because the up the gut qb run was so obvious, but no, MaRiO LeArNeD fRoM tHe BeSt.

Advertisement
Everyone saw it coming. Saban's offense has been rough this year because Milroe couldn't sling it like Mac, Tua, or Bryce. Level of receiver at Bama is also down this year. I mean it was plain as day. I thought they would at least try and go to the wide side of the field and mix it up a bit because the up the gut qb run was so obvious, but no, MaRiO LeArNeD fRoM tHe BeSt.
As predictable as 4&2 Miami and rutgers

Agreed. The plays they called showed they didn't trust JM to put the ball in the air. And the oline didn't help either.
They didn’t trust him and rightfully so they had all the reason to call it but fans will complain it’s how the sport is. It’s like an old village and someone grows a new plant that heals people and u have the group that wants to burn the “witch” because she grew something. Then u have the few that are awake like yo let’s smoke that sh lol. Every fan base has these village people

Advertisement
Michigan’s defense was outstanding-6 sacks plus the game ending stop-

They have a bunch of guys on defense that will play on Sunday-

Mason Graham the DT out of Servite HS in Anaheim was phenomenal tonight-

Michigan also has two St.Thomas Aquinas players in LB Jaydon Hood and DB Jaden McBurrows

Advertisement
Mario’s wet dream of a team. With an nfl Rb and defense you can make the championship. Michigan was the better team. Terribly coached Special teams but they were a tougher more psychical team.

Harbaugh made just enough calls to win the game.

Proves you can run the ball and win. Just need elite OL and an elite RB. QB just needs to not turn the ball over and be a little mobile

It proves you better have an elite defense and be playing a team that can’t force you to have to score.

Advertisement
Back