Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Advertisement
Advertisement
No SEC champion this year and OSU suffering tonight. Happy New Year's yall! Lol

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles they will give Saban a free pass for that horrible fourth down call
They didn’t trust JM on a short field that’s why that call was made. But the women don’t understand that they cry, coaches coach to what they have. It’s why u saw us the first four weeks with an open playbook then a player lost trust and they had to change it to avoid mistakes.

My boy is a jets fan he’s dying for Jim to coach them lol I said nope lol
If they win the National Title Michigan will be able to offer Jim a lifetime deal that will surpass anything he'll get in the NFL.... Yes they have that much money backing them... Whether he takes it or not is another story but it will be a monster deal either way he goes...

Advertisement
***** Bama. Not a fan of Michigan either, but hate Satan and Bama much more. That being said, come on Washington!

As an aside, for any of you looking for some laughs, go read some of the butthurt postings by FSU fans on X and other social media right now. They're all bellyaching they should have been there and would have won. They can't get the taste of UGA out of their mouth no matter how much Listerine they use and they're still going with that train of thought.

Mario’s wet dream of a team. With an nfl Rb and defense you can make the championship. Michigan was the better team. Terribly coached Special teams but they were a tougher more psychical team.

Harbaugh made just enough calls to win the game.

Proves you can run the ball and win. Just need elite OL and an elite RB. QB just needs to not turn the ball over and be a little mobile
Nope nope nope. I was told by CIS resident football experts that's not true. Fyzical ball doesn't win. You are wrong Beast mode lol

Advertisement
They didn’t trust JM on a short field that’s why that call was made. But the women don’t understand that they cry, coaches coach to what they have. It’s why u saw us the first four weeks with an open playbook then a player lost trust and they had to change it to avoid mistakes.

Agreed. The plays they called showed they didn't trust JM to put the ball in the air. And the oline didn't help either.

Got to give Michigan credit. I don’t think that was a terrible call. Conventional wisdom would be Bama throws it there and Bama tried to trip them up with their best player running. Michigan guessed the same thing and they got it right. They were clearly waiting on Milroe running.
Dude that was a terrible call

Advertisement
Back