Michigan vs Alabama CFP Semi Final

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan’s offense once again struggles against a top tier defense.

If you can be any offense as your ideal offense, why the **** would you ever choose this one to laminate on your shower wall?

I’ve said it before:

If you asked Kirby Smart what offensive scheme would he most want to go against, it’s the Harbaugh-Mario style scheme. He might worry about individual players, but the scheme itself isn’t keeping him up at night.
Win for Cavemen.
caveman.jpg

Bad snap, forced a misplay. The snap has been an issue all year for Bama. I can’t tell u how many bad snaps Bama have had this season. Came back to bite them.

That and it's the weakest QB and WR unit they've had in so long that I can't even remember.

I have never had an issue with Michigan, but the whole cheat gate signal stealing thing got under my skin. I hope they get pulverized or maybe even better, get their hearts wrenched out at the end of a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario’s wet dream of a team. With an nfl Rb and defense you can make the championship. Michigan was the better team. Terribly coached Special teams but they were a tougher more psychical team.

Harbaugh made just enough calls to win the game.

Proves you can run the ball and win. Just need elite OL and an elite RB. QB just needs to not turn the ball over and be a little mobile

Advertisement
Back