Michigan/Stanford vs The U comparison

lol at Michigan having elite coaching. We have the dumbest fans.

They have a very good DC. The rest of their staff is complete trash, and they might waste more talent on offense than anyone else

Advertisement
If Richt and Thomas Brown would have trotted out that abortion of an offense that Michigan ran in 2017, they would have been run out of town. Lol at anybody who thinks Harbaugh is anything more than smoke and mirrors.

Also, Michigan isn't turning away any 4 or 5 star athlete because of grades.

Neither Michigan nor Stanford are going to get to the College Football Playoffs anytime soon. Sure they might have above average seasons every year, but if we want to be champions we should not be comparing ourselves to them. We should be comparing ourselves to Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson.

Advertisement
Michigan and Stanford both have ELITE coaching. You won't find liability on their staff except for the OC. You won't find a gimmicky DC like Manny Diaz running their defense I can tell you that.

Gimmicky? Please elaborate. He likes to blitz a lot and play man. Is that gimmicky?

Is it just me or has ever dumbass post this week come from someone who signed up in the last two months?

@westcoastcanes care to explain?

@johnnytsunami when we win big then we can start comparing ourselves to Bama/Clemson.

I have no problem grouping us with Georgia or USC, but that wouldn’t have fit my narrative for my post since I was simply showing how well we did compared to teams who “EXPERTS” were jocking over the last few years.

Reading comprehension isn’t for everyone I guess.

lol at Michigan having elite coaching. We have the dumbest fans.

They have a very good DC. The rest of their staff is complete trash, and they might waste more talent on offense than anyone else

very good is an understatement. that DC is elite. their OC is trash

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back