Michigan pays visit to pope

Cane707

Redshirt Freshman
Oh Lord. Harbaugh with another publicity stunt. Michigan pays visit to Pope - ESPN Video

I'm surprised the pope would want to meet a bunch of guys who play the roughest sport on the planet. Is football exactly a moral activity? And actually I'm surprised Pope Francis would have even heard of Harbaugh or Michigan football. Does Francis even know how many points a field goal is worth?

On a side note is there another coach in CFB who gets as much praise for not accomplishing anything that remarkable as Harbaugh does? Seriously in his Michigan stint Harbaugh has matched Paul Johnson, Charlie Weis and Bob Davie's accomplishment of having a pair of 3 loss seasons. He hasn't even matched Brady Hoke and Will Muschamp's accomplishment of having a 2 loss season. And a whole lot of people will insist he's on the Saban/Meyer level as a college coach. It's almost as ridiculous as the way Butch Davis is treated on canesinsight.com.

Advertisement
So are you saying CMR who is an evangelical Christian is immoral for leading a bunch of men to play a rough sport?

Oh Lord. Harbaugh with another publicity stunt. Michigan pays visit to Pope - ESPN Video

I'm surprised the pope would want to meet a bunch of guys who play the roughest sport on the planet. Is football exactly a moral activity? And actually I'm surprised Pope Francis would have even heard of Harbaugh or Michigan football. Does Francis even know how many points a field goal is worth?

On a side note is there another coach in CFB who gets as much praise for not accomplishing anything that remarkable as Harbaugh does? Seriously in his Michigan stint Harbaugh has matched Paul Johnson, Charlie Weis and Bob Davie's accomplishment of having a pair of 3 loss seasons. He hasn't even matched Brady Hoke and Will Muschamp's accomplishment of having a 2 loss season. And a whole lot of people will insist he's on the Saban/Meyer level as a college coach. It's almost as ridiculous as the way Butch Davis is treated on canesinsight.com.

nope .... and well said.

There's only one Pope that matters in these parts. And it's not this one .

Advertisement
A little "Psychological Warfare" on Harbaugh's part? Heck, I failed out of catechism, but still know where Ego Meyer gets his name:

Pope Urban I, pope c. 222–230, a Saint
Pope Urban II, pope 1088–1099, the Blessed Pope Urban
Pope Urban III, pope 1185–1187
Pope Urban IV, pope 1261–1264
Pope Urban V, pope 1362–1370, also the Blessed Pope Urban
Pope Urban VI, pope 1378–1389
Pope Urban VII, pope 1590, had the shortest recognized papal reign
Pope Urban VIII, pope 1623–1644

Obviously, old Urbie's unsaintly criminal count at UFelony makes him definitely not comparable to Urban I, but he has lasted longer than Urban VII... Hopefully Jim will end the reign of Urban of O$Uck, if nothing more to watch his sucknut followers (and Hulkacaniac) cry.

I'm surprised the pope would want to meet a bunch of guys who play the roughest sport on the planet. Is football exactly a moral activity?

What's more surprising is that it wasn't penn state

I thought the Pope would only meet with Notre Dame players?

Advertisement
I read this thinking that ****er visited the only Pope that matters... Mark Pope.

Exactly.

DEXATI20170427183616.jpg

Misleading title.

Thought was mark Pope

Who cares about that figure head over seas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement

I thought the Pope would only meet with Notre Dame players?

Penn St. too. They share similar hobbies.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back