Michigan Game.

Advertisement
Only up 6-3 against Airforce halfway through the 2nd quarter. A lot of teams are going to be exposed this year.

Nah, AFA can give alot of strong teams a good game.
Michigan may or not be a legit team, but it won't be necessarily because of this game.

Only up 6-3 against Airforce halfway through the 2nd quarter. A lot of teams are going to be exposed this year.

Nah, AFA can give alot of strong teams a good game.
Michigan may or not be a legit team, but it won't be necessarily because of this game.

Advertisement
N. Illinois is beating Nebraska 14-0, how long until you think Ark State fans finally realize they "almost" beat a crap team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well Shea in Irving is gonna lose 100 bucks to Paulie and Seton....

Hahaha. Good reference. So you obviously saw his appearance on Friday. I like to think Franchise is his Florida based cousin.

Hahaha. Good reference. So you obviously saw his appearance on Friday. I like to think Franchise is his Florida based cousin.

Might be.But the guys a trip...still trying to figure out how he managed to move from Texas up to Connecticut by the show.I think DP is trying to figure it out too.

Might be.But the guys a trip...still trying to figure out how he managed to move from Texas up to Connecticut by the show.I think DP is trying to figure it out too.

I really thought it actually was Will Ferrell for a long time. If his real life is half as funny as his schtick then he should have his own show. Yeahhhh, Connecticut was the last place I envisioned that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back