Michigan fans march on Presidents home want Hoke's head.

This **** just makes me laugh after all those douche bags acted like we are the only fanbase to call for the coaches head.

Try getting some perspective.

Here I'll help you.

This is after losing back to to back home games against 2nd tier teams in which they were favored against in front of 103K fans.
This is after 5 games when they're 2-3 and not after their 1st loss vs ND.
This is after a 7 win season, not a 9 win season.

So yes, we are the only non supportive fan base that would be calling for our coaches head after the first loss of the season on the road with a true freshman QB.

Advertisement
This **** just makes me laugh after all those douche bags acted like we are the only fanbase to call for the coaches head.

Here I'll help you.

This is after losing back to to back home games against 2nd tier teams in which they were favored against in front of 103K fans.

So yes, we are the only non supportive fan base that would be calling for our coaches head after the first loss of the season on the road with a true freshman QB.

So what you're saying is we should have marched last season?

Michigan has no choice but to go get a superstar coach. Obviously Harbaugh is first choice.

Advertisement

Here I'll help you.

Let me return the favor.

-First off 103k fans in attendance means they have a larger number of worse fans than us which further supports exactly what I said.
-How about you tell me how often Michigan gave up 500 yards in a game. From 2013 to now, twice. We had 6 last year alone!!! Nebraska almost put up 500 on us and they only threw the ball 13 times!!!!
-How about when we lost 4 of our last 6 games last year. I know I know, you going to say but but but FSU and Louisville. Fans weren't calling for him to be fired after the first loss against FSU either. I'm not worried about losing to those teams.
What I am concerned with is getting embarrassed like little ******* against Louisville and gladly accepting Teddy's throat slashes and getting punked by his teammates.
What I am concerned with is losing to the worst VT team in the last 10 years
What I am concerned about is losing to Duke as they ran the ball down our throats.
-We got 9 wins, but we played a baby soft schedule. FSU and Duke were the only decent teams on our regular schedule.

So you think we are unhappy because we lost with a freshman qb. No we are unhappy, because our sorry *** coaches put that freshman in a position to fail, because they didn't even trust him. I've never seen worse offensive play calling than that first name. I would rather have seen Patrick Nix again than that.

More importantly and the point of this entire thing is that we have a bunch of crybabies here that think our fans calling for the coach to be gone will drive away all of our recruits more so than being an embarrassment on the field, and that apparently makes us the worst fanbase, but then none of you are willing to take the same stand when it's Michigan who has a significantly larger fanbase, one of the largest in college football and storms the AD's place to protest. Apparently that doesn't drive the recruits away.

Michigan has Americans for their student body, so they're not going to put up with this siht.

We've been ****-poor for so long, our last NC caliber teams are from the Cretaceous/Tertiary Era.

good luck getting 1000 miami fans to show up to anything

Still remember how only a couple dozen showed up to protest them tearing down the OB, even though it was obvious even that early on that Marlins park was not only a massive boondoggle but also a defrauding of the people of Dade county.

(I say this fully realizing I didn't exactly jump in my Bentley and make the 11 hour drive down to join in the protest).

If we couldn't get more than a couple dozen for that, how many do you really think would march down to Hobbiton to picket outside of Shalala's place?

Advertisement
I wonder if this will hurt their recruiting?

About 1,000 Michigan students marched to the home of Michigan president Mark Schlissel on Tuesday evening to protest athletic director Dave Brandon and coach Brady Hoke.

STORY

Miami fans are pikers compared to Michigan fans.

They have lost a couple recruits but you know michigan will spend $$$$$
On that next coach

I think the difference, in this somewhat specific case, is this...
michigan-wolverine-quarterback-shane-morris.jpgoriginal.jpg

Here I'll help you.

Let me return the favor.

-First off 103k fans in attendance means they have a larger number of worse fans than us which further supports exactly what I said.
-How about you tell me how often Michigan gave up 500 yards in a game. From 2013 to now, twice. We had 6 last year alone!!! Nebraska almost put up 500 on us and they only threw the ball 13 times!!!!
-How about when we lost 4 of our last 6 games last year. I know I know, you going to say but but but FSU and Louisville. Fans weren't calling for him to be fired after the first loss against FSU either. I'm not worried about losing to those teams.
What I am concerned with is getting embarrassed like little ******* against Louisville and gladly accepting Teddy's throat slashes and getting punked by his teammates.
What I am concerned with is losing to the worst VT team in the last 10 years
What I am concerned about is losing to Duke as they ran the ball down our throats.
-We got 9 wins, but we played a baby soft schedule. FSU and Duke were the only decent teams on our regular schedule.

So you think we are unhappy because we lost with a freshman qb. No we are unhappy, because our sorry *** coaches put that freshman in a position to fail, because they didn't even trust him. I've never seen worse offensive play calling than that first name. I would rather have seen Patrick Nix again than that.

More importantly and the point of this entire thing is that we have a bunch of crybabies here that think our fans calling for the coach to be gone will drive away all of our recruits more so than being an embarrassment on the field, and that apparently makes us the worst fanbase, but then none of you are willing to take the same stand when it's Michigan who has a significantly larger fanbase, one of the largest in college football and storms the AD's place to protest. Apparently that doesn't drive the recruits away.

This **** right here.

I'm not calling for Golden's head because of the Louisville game. That game just happened to feature the same kind of crap I've been putting up with for the previous 3 seasons. Yes, we were 9-4 last year. We were also a complete **** show in the 4 (and even some of the 9), while barely getting by against some incredibly average and/or crappy teams. Michigan's season included a bunch of close losses (save for the Michigan St game), a win over ND, and a 1 point loss to then-undefeated Ohio State after Hoke went for 2 and the win in the final minute. So just looking at the records alone doesn't tell the whole story.

I'll also add that Michigan fans are calling for a guy to be fired that led them to a BCS win in his first year as coach. Had Golden pulled that off and we were still calling for his firing this year, the backlash from the supporters would be ******* unreal.

This is just more proof that the golden slurpers are completely out of touch with what the expectations of a top tier program should be.

It also demonstrates how they enjoy sitting on their high horse acting like they and other fan bases are above the fray while the "mopes" are just terrible people because gasp we think golden sucks and should be fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not the best example to use as a criticism of our fanbase or as an example of what we should be doing. This relatively minuscule group of students (not even necessarily fans) were seemingly upset over Hoke and Brandon's handling of what they perceived as a concussed player not their win-loss results record. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't exactly be celebrating any students that marched on Hecht or Shalala's office after Knighton collapsed if they viewed it as somehow a result of staff neglect or something.

The sunshine pumpers are the same people that get upset when a friendly, but subpar, coworker gets let go for being subpar.

Advertisement
Back