Michigan fans march on Presidents home want Hoke's head.

I wonder if this will hurt their recruiting?

About 1,000 Michigan students marched to the home of Michigan president Mark Schlissel on Tuesday evening to protest athletic director Dave Brandon and coach Brady Hoke.

STORY

Miami fans are pikers compared to Michigan fans.

They have lost a couple recruits but you know michigan will spend $$$$$
On that next coach

Michigan is actually notoriously cheap when paying HCs in light of what people think they pay.

Advertisement
Not the best example to use as a criticism of our fanbase or as an example of what we should be doing. This relatively minuscule group of students (not even necessarily fans) were seemingly upset over Hoke and Brandon's handling of what they perceived as a concussed player not their win-loss results record. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't exactly be celebrating any students that marched on Hecht or Shalala's office after Knighton collapsed if they viewed it as somehow a result of staff neglect or something.
LULZ if you think those students would be out there protesting the Morris concussion issue if Michigan was undefeated. Pretext. Look it up.

I'm just impressed so many here know what a piker is. Carry on.

/Michigan fans didn't burn an overturned car...pussies.

Advertisement
nat_ferguson_81814_539_332_c1.jpg

Not the best example to use as a criticism of our fanbase or as an example of what we should be doing. This relatively minuscule group of students (not even necessarily fans) were seemingly upset over Hoke and Brandon's handling of what they perceived as a concussed player not their win-loss results record. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't exactly be celebrating any students that marched on Hecht or Shalala's office after Knighton collapsed if they viewed it as somehow a result of staff neglect or something.
LULZ if you think those students would be out there protesting the Morris concussion issue if Michigan was undefeated. Pretext. Look it up.

Not saying that but lulz if you think that all the people feigning outrage over concussions in football are also actual football fans. Also, I haven't done the math but 1000 students marching on a campus the size of Michigan's (where there's probably a sizable student/faculty contigent resentful of the $ spent on athletics and coach salaries in general) is probably equivalent to a couple of hundred at most assembling in Coral Gables.

Michigan is going to pull the trigger and get rid of Hokes. Unfortunately, Miami will pull its trigger a year too late.

Advertisement

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

All I hear is excuses

All I hear is excuses

True. All I hear and see around here from some people are excuses. Excuses and justifications as to why Bobby Petrino is the smartest offense mind ever to grace the sport, or how Arky State is a juggernault that was going to run us by 30 points or how Corchcliffe's offensive mind is only rivaled by Petrino's.... and now how GT's QB is a first round talent and how we should be doing what a few dorks on a campus of probably about 50000 people did under the weak sauce guise of "player safety".

You guys do know you have a relatively strong case you can make against this staff without needlessly elevating pretty lame examples each week or baksing in some pathetic attention you derive from actively and openly rooting against the team, right?

Michigan, is going to be hard to be elite there because most of the best football players are from the south, and they want to play in warmer weather.

All I hear is excuses

True. All I hear and see around here from some people are excuses. Excuses and justifications as to why Bobby Petrino is the smartest offense mind ever to grace the sport, or how Arky State is a juggernault that was going to run us by 30 points or how Corchcliffe's offensive mind is only rivaled by Petrino's.... and now how GT's QB is a first round talent and how we should be doing what a few dorks on a campus of probably about 50000 people did under the weak sauce guise of "player safety".

You guys do know you have a relatively strong case you can make against this staff without needlessly elevating pretty lame examples each week or baksing in some pathetic attention you derive from actively and openly rooting against the team, right?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Advertisement

All I hear is excuses

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh, there's that banner they were talking about. It's flying like 3 miles away from here. Can you even read what it says? Oh well, good effort. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Pass me a fresh beer.

Go big or stay home:

[video=youtube;qLvGnro4Cgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw[/video]

Advertisement

All I hear is excuses

Who said GT had a 1st round qb. That's pretty funny if true.

So we're going to act like Brady Hoke hasn't gotten progressively worse every year he's been there? Act like he didn't have Shane Morris looking like Michael Jackson in the Wiz after that concussion? Act like they ain't lose to Minnesota at home? Rece Davis on ESPN made it clear that he has gotten worse and the impatience amongst their fan base when Rich was there was why they in this **** hole now

Advertisement
Back