Michigan/Bo Schembechler

I get followed around Neiman Marcus while shopping and this dude gets to molest young men after being reported to the manager (Ol Bo). If someone hinted I put a Godiva chocolate bar in my pocket the Neiman manager, Security, Clerk, return personnel, stock boys, sales assistants and guys in back would all take me down. This guy gets that "privilege" thang.

I'm ready bring it on!
Seek help, your same **** that you use in literally every post is beyond pathetic at this point.

Advertisement
Get off your high horse. Clearly not making fun of sexual abuse but the (sad) way in which fans/schools think that punishing the current teams makes a difference.
Grow up. What you said was either clueless or stupid relative to the underlying allegations.

I don't see anyone else discussing punishing the current team.

He knew.

The question is exactly what he knew and when he knew it.

That said, this is an issue for the courts, not the NCAA 327843282437 years after the fact. The current Pichigan staph and players have nothing to do with this.

It’s only a matter of time before Central Michigan is stripped of all wins from 1969-1989. That should teach them a lesson.

Advertisement
I’m laughing my *** off at you: my “comprehension catches up to your (my) level of intolerance”.

Mighty fancy words for a guy that shoplifts Godiva chocolates.
Now I've elevated you to Idiot. I've never shoplifted anything in my life you utter moron! I clearly said if someone "hinted" I stole something! Even after giving you the answer you come back and make yourself look even more lacking comprehension skills. Say what's really on your mind and I'll reduce your evaluation to Jackass.

Now I've elevated you to Idiot. I've never shoplifted anything in my life you utter moron! I clearly said if someone "hinted" I stole something! Even after giving you the answer you come back and make yourself look even more lacking comprehension skills. Say what's really on your mind and I'll reduce your evaluation to Jackass.

Look, I’m sorry, but stealing all those Godiva chocolates has caused you getting a bad sugar high and has resulted in your brain not working right, and you getting way over-emotional.

Cut back on the five finger snack discounts, it’ll be better on your teeth and your waistline, and you won’t have people following you around in the stores either.

Advertisement
Don’t sweat it, dude. He’s just trolling you. He can’t help himself, he’s a troll and trolls are gonna troll.

One of my best friends played at Michigan under Bo in the late 80’s. According to him it was an open secret that Dr. Anderson touched guys. It seems very, very implausible that the head coach did not know what the players and assistant coaches knew.
More likely he didn’t want to believe the allegations. it was the era of denial; Catholic Church, Penn State, Michigan and probably a lot more places.

Advertisement
@Billy D Williams you must be ever diligent everyone is out to get you, all of those evil privileged ******** are out to get you. They think about how best to torment you and destroy your life 24/7. They obsess about you and what you are doing every second of every day. You must never let down your guard!!!!!!!

1623411574169.png

I get followed around Neiman Marcus while shopping and this dude gets to molest young men after being reported to the manager (Ol Bo). If someone hinted I put a Godiva chocolate bar in my pocket the Neiman manager, Security, Clerk, return personnel, stock boys, sales assistants and guys in back would all take me down. This guy gets that "privilege" thang.

I'm ready bring it on!
When this story broke, my first thought was whether you were okay. I'm glad to see you are.

Advertisement

I'm ready bring it on!
Steal Lindt instead.............

One of my best friends played at Michigan under Bo in the late 80’s. According to him it was an open secret that Dr. Anderson touched guys. It seems very, very implausible that the head coach did not know what the players and assistant coaches knew.
More likely he didn’t want to believe the allegations. it was the era of denial; Catholic Church, Penn State, Michigan and probably a lot more places.
Fair enough. But if my 10 year old kid, that I had taken to get a routine athletic physical, comes home and tell me that he’d been molested by this POS doctor, I’m phuccin said doctor up! Plain and simple. This MF (Bo)... reportedly punched his crying 10yr old kid in the **** chest, and threatened and cursed his wife, for telling him wtf that mf did to him. Naw dawg... this “doctor”, more than likely his nurse, bout to have to call the cops on my ***.... cause that’s the day, I’m going to jail. I ain’t lying. I’m tryna take his *** out. All I know is that the cops better get there fast. Bo and Joe Pa in the same boat if you ask me. Phucc BOTH of em!

I'm ready bring it on!

White or Dark chocolate?
You conveniently omitted that fact.
Context matters.

Fair enough. But if my 10 year old kid, that I had taken to get a routine athletic physical, comes home and tell me that he’d been molested by this POS doctor, I’m phuccin said doctor up! Plain and simple. This MF (Bo)... reportedly punched his crying 10yr old kid in the **** chest, and threatened and cursed his wife, for telling him wtf that mf did to him. Naw dawg... this “doctor”, more than likely his nurse, bout to have to call the cops on my ***.... cause that’s the day, I’m going to jail. I ain’t lying. I’m tryna take his *** out. All I know is that the cops better get there fast. Bo and Joe Pa in the same boat if you ask me. Phucc BOTH of em!
I’d do the same, every dad should. Honestly, the Dr had to have some dirt on Bo. That’s the only way this makes sense to me

Advertisement
Back