Michigan/Bo Schembechler

Advertisement
Definitely a good theory. Some of the radio personalities in Detroit mentioned this yesterday

While I'm here in Florida and have no real intel on this, it certainly makes sense when Bo CONTINUED to support the guy over multiple decades.

People need to watch North Dallas Forty sometime, and then realize that putting guys into games when they are really too injured to play was not limited to the NFL.

Advertisement
````
Fair enough. But if my 10 year old kid, that I had taken to get a routine athletic physical, comes home and tell me that he’d been molested by this POS doctor, I’m phuccin said doctor up! Plain and simple. This MF (Bo)... reportedly punched his crying 10yr old kid in the **** chest, and threatened and cursed his wife, for telling him wtf that mf did to him. Naw dawg... this “doctor”, more than likely his nurse, bout to have to call the cops on my ***.... cause that’s the day, I’m going to jail. I ain’t lying. I’m tryna take his *** out. All I know is that the cops better get there fast. Bo and Joe Pa in the same boat if you ask me. Phucc BOTH of em!
i don’t disagree. Nothing in my post is a defense of anyone who looks the other way to *** crimes. Not for Bo or anyone else.

Fair enough. But if my 10 year old kid, that I had taken to get a routine athletic physical, comes home and tell me that he’d been molested by this POS doctor, I’m phuccin said doctor up! Plain and simple. This MF (Bo)... reportedly punched his crying 10yr old kid in the **** chest, and threatened and cursed his wife, for telling him wtf that mf did to him. Naw dawg... this “doctor”, more than likely his nurse, bout to have to call the cops on my ***.... cause that’s the day, I’m going to jail. I ain’t lying. I’m tryna take his *** out. All I know is that the cops better get there fast. Bo and Joe Pa in the same boat if you ask me. Phucc BOTH of em!

1623441295497.png

Michigan never wanted to come to Miami for home and home only there home and we beat them.

They got no milk

Advertisement
Michigan never wanted to come to Miami for home and home only there home and we beat them.

They got no milk

This is true, but those 2 games were set up before we won our first national championship.

We would have never negotiated that crap under Sam Jankovich.

````

i don’t disagree. Nothing in my post is a defense of anyone who looks the other way to *** crimes. Not for Bo or anyone else.
No. I didn’t take it that you were defending that scum. I was agreeing with your post. I was just saying how Bo had to be a major POS if it’s true that his 10yr old son told him that, and he did nothing except punch the kid. I would have ended up jail. That was what I was saying.

I never liked Bo. Always called him Bo Scumbeckler. However, I will say his adopted son states all this happened while his biological son is saying nothing of the sort happened. The adopted son also said he went back to that same doctor 2 times for physicals later in high school and prior to going to college. Why would you go back to that doctor? Maybe Bo forced him? There are 2 former players corroborating the story, so I guess we will find out when the investigation is over.

I never liked Bo. Always called him Bo Scumbeckler. However, I will say his adopted son states all this happened while his biological son is saying nothing of the sort happened. The adopted son also said he went back to that same doctor 2 times for physicals later in high school and prior to going to college. Why would you go back to that doctor? Maybe Bo forced him? There are 2 former players corroborating the story, so I guess we will find out when the investigation is over.

There are easy answers to all your questions. First, Bo's biological son is much younger than Bo's adopted sons. It's very possible that the youngest son has no idea what went on with his older brothers, not to mention the obvious Harbaugh-like amnesia that makes a biological son less capable of accepting his father's shortcomings than an adopted son.

As for the son going back to that doctor, why is is so hard to grasp the concept of a father forcing you to do something like that in the 1960s and 1970s under a threat of violence? The FIRST time it happened, Bo smashed the kid in the face for defying him and yelled at the mother. Why do you think that same thing wouldn't have played out the second and third time? Not to mention the fact that, at a young age, the kid might have been confused as to whether it was really really wrong, whereas today, as an adult, he KNOWS it was wrong.

Advertisement
It’s not just the three of them. There are over 800 reports of sexual misconduct by the doctor https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5025389001

My mistake. I didn't realize there were that many allegations. Absolutely horrible.
All good, I kinda figured. Yeah, it’s ridiculous. It’s not getting the media attention it deserves but here we are lol

Advertisement
I think you have to consider the culture of some of these Rust Belt/Midwestern states to understand what's transpired at all these Big Ten schools over the years. I find that collectively people from that area tend to be kind of weird and very avoidant with deeply repressed anger and resentment. I mean look at the students at Penn State protesting Paterno's firing after the Sandusky allegations came out. That ish is just weird, man. No offense to peeps from that area, I'm sure there are cool individuals from there (like you @MichiCANE).

There are easy answers to all your questions. First, Bo's biological son is much younger than Bo's adopted sons. It's very possible that the youngest son has no idea what went on with his older brothers, not to mention the obvious Harbaugh-like amnesia that makes a biological son less capable of accepting his father's shortcomings than an adopted son.

As for the son going back to that doctor, why is is so hard to grasp the concept of a father forcing you to do something like that in the 1960s and 1970s under a threat of violence? The FIRST time it happened, Bo smashed the kid in the face for defying him and yelled at the mother. Why do you think that same thing wouldn't have played out the second and third time? Not to mention the fact that, at a young age, the kid might have been confused as to whether it was really really wrong, whereas today, as an adult, he KNOWS it was wrong.
All of this 👆🏾!

I think you have to consider the culture of some of these Rust Belt/Midwestern states to understand what's transpired at all these Big Ten schools over the years. I find that collectively people from that area tend to be kind of weird and very avoidant with deeply repressed anger and resentment. I mean look at the students at Penn State protesting Paterno's firing after the Sandusky allegations came out. That ish is just weird, man. No offense to peeps from that area, I'm sure there are cool individuals from there (like you @MichiCANE).
😂 all good. I would agree with your statements, for sure

Advertisement
Back