Michigan/Bo Schembechler

MichiCANE

Here for porsts. Still captain of the Lane Train 🚂
Man, oh man. This is not being talked about nearly enough. This is starting to turn into a Penn State type situation. For those unaware, sometime last year former players began to speak out against football team doctor Dr. Anderson. Dr. Anderson was fired by the school for “sexual misconduct” but then hired by the football team, with Bo as coach. Anyway, he was coined “Dr. drop your pants by staff” and players back in the day. Bo was made aware of allegations and did nothing. The university paid for a report recently and found that he did not do enough. His son has now come out alleging misconduct back in 1969, which Bo did nothing about. Jim Harbaugh was asked about the situation and what Bo did about it. Jim made no mention of the victims and mentioned he couldn’t imagine Bo not doing anything... he’s not a great speaker lol. This story could get ugly. Bo’s son and other players are supposed to speak about this today. https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...-son-robert-anderson-sexual-abuse/7621845002/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, oh man. This is not being talked about nearly enough. This is starting to turn into a Penn State type situation. For those unaware, sometime last year former players began to speak out against football team doctor Dr. Anderson. Dr. Anderson was fired by the school for “sexual misconduct” but then hired by the football team, with Bo as coach. Anyway, he was coined “Dr. drop your pants by staff” and players back in the day. Bo was made aware of allegations and did nothing. The university paid for a report recently and found that he did not do enough. His son has now come out alleging misconduct back in 1969, which Bo did nothing about. Jim Harbaugh was asked about the situation and what Bo did about it. Jim made no mention of the victims and mentioned he couldn’t imagine Bo not doing anything... he’s not a great speaker lol. This story could get ugly. Bo’s son and other players are supposed to speak about this today. https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...-son-robert-anderson-sexual-abuse/7621845002/
That is an odd article that makes allegations of behavior 40-50 years ago. I have no idea what didn't/not happen, but wonder why Bo would adopt his son, have that son on the team, and then disregard allegations of sexual abuse of that son. Seems strange, as does the very last blurb regarding the son's prior lawsuit with Michigan.

If true, this is not comparable to Penn State. Penn State had institutionalized child rape.

That is an odd article that makes allegations of behavior 40-50 years ago. I have no idea what didn't/not happen, but wonder why Bo would adopt his son, have that son on the team, and then disregard allegations of sexual abuse of that son. Seems strange, as does the very last blurb regarding the son's prior lawsuit with Michigan.

If true, this is not comparable to Penn State. Penn State had institutionalized child rape.
This has been going on since last summer, when allegations first came out. It just hasn’t been reported by the media. Local Detroit media caters to Michigan, so they won’t publish anything negative, too big of a brand. I’m not here to compare, but there’s like 800 allegations against this Dr. now of abuse, from former players to students

I get followed around Neiman Marcus while shopping and this dude gets to molest young men after being reported to the manager (Ol Bo). If someone hinted I put a Godiva chocolate bar in my pocket the Neiman manager, Security, Clerk, return personnel, stock boys, sales assistants and guys in back would all take me down. This guy gets that "privilege" thang.

I'm ready bring it on!

Advertisement
Take off and nuke the entire conference from orbit.

Its the only way to be sure.

Attachments

• 1632cc8411f8de329482c6f7cabe6c0d.jpg
    1632cc8411f8de329482c6f7cabe6c0d.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
This has been going on since last summer, when allegations first came out. It just hasn’t been reported by the media. Local Detroit media caters to Michigan, so they won’t publish anything negative, too big of a brand. I’m not here to compare, but there’s like 800 allegations against this Dr. now of abuse, from former players to students
It made ESPN today.

Pretty odd reaction by Bo to his 10 year old son's allegation, if true. And this would not "just" be about college athletes, as I understood the first article to discuss.

Advertisement
I get followed around Neiman Marcus while shopping and this dude gets to molest young men after being reported to the manager (Ol Bo). If someone hinted I put a Godiva chocolate bar in my pocket the Neiman manager, Security, Clerk, return personnel, stock boys, sales assistants and guys in back would all take me down. This guy gets that "privilege" thang.

I'm ready bring it on!

Stop stealing Godiva chocolates and there won’t be any problems 😜

Advertisement
Back