Micheal Jackson's Genius

The Svengali

Sophomore
MJ had 2 INTs, he dropped what would've been a 3rd, he had a fumble recovery that was negated by a substitution pentaluty, a couple of PBU's and a couple of big open field tackles. MJ was a **** genius yesterday, like a performance at Motown 25, and all he was missing was the studded white glove. He was dominant!

That was the best game played by a Miami DB since the Sean Taylor "rain" game at FSU. That's right, I said it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like how he credited tracey, artie and corn during the post game

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jackson has gotten better every week. Hopefully Delaney will be back soon. We will have a lot of flexibility. Its awesome to see all these players that were after thoughts coming into the season become players. Its going to be great watching this team finish the season

Advertisement
His second INT was just perfect DB play - locked his guy and then turned around to make the play. Frustrating seeing guys in good position not turn for the ball and instead get a PI called on them.

Advertisement
What happened to the blowhard on here who last week said he makes a play every now and then after taking plays off and had him pumped in with all the other supposed busts??

Beyond all of the above, it's also exciting to think that we won't need to rely so heavily on the freshman DBs coming on campus in January or over the summer. Between Jackson, Dean and Young, that's a great start at CB for next season.

Major props to MJ. He's been a "Thriller" the last couple of games.:sneakiness: It's been awesome to watch his progression. Keep working hard MJ and congrats on the INTs!

Advertisement
giphy.gif

[video=youtube;9nP4WE_-uqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE[/video]
MJ leading the way...

Advertisement
Rumph is doing an unreal job developing CBs.

It's scary to think how good our DB group will be once the 2018 class gets here, especially if we get Tyson

He even offered us some important snaps as a CF in the Cover 1. Terrified when #20 was back there or over the slot.

I honestly think we have the best corner tandem in the ACC with MJ and Malek!

We have the best cb group in cfb. With Delaney, Malek, Michael, Bandy, and Dean.

Hate to dwell on this point, but none were super highly-rated by the "experts" coming out of H.S. Possible Bandy as a 4-star. However, the rest were all 3-stars or lower in the experts' eyes.

Superb work by Rumph.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back