Micheal Jackson's Genius

Advertisement
Glad to see Knowles not on the field and getting roasted every other play

This is a smooth criminal.

22582609_1993680420914275_8928517476807868416_n.jpg

Advertisement
This kid is a future professional. Plays the run really well. Good size. Interested in seeing his athletic testing, but man, I like what I've seen from him. He and Malek are legit players. Despite Delaney struggling, I think he is a player, too. I think he's got good football left in the tank and he'll show it before he leaves here.

And then Bandy? My lord, Bandy can play.

I honestly think we have the best corner tandem in the ACC with MJ and Malek!

McFadden and whTs his face at FSU are elite. McFadden is a 1st round lock. Can't say that yet about any of our DBs.

Go ask the Noles about McFadden.

To a man they think he's terrible and should be benched. They're also baffled by how anyone could think he's a 1st round talent, given that he can't tackle and has been roasted several times this year

Advertisement
Love how the kids are turning around to see the ball...... but the growth of our DBs is based on the DL

Even Bandy would have been lost, with the old staff.

The old staph wouldn’t have even returned Bandy’s phone calls. They would have taken some big slow 3 Star “diamond in the rough” out of CT who peaked physically at 16 and was slightly above average in high school against terrible competition.

Love seeing Mike Jack make plays out there. It wasn't long ago that most of y'all were calling him a JAG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** of a game and I have no problem admitting I never saw it coming. Dude needs to wear only one glove from here on out and he automatically reaches legendary status.

And to think that the predominant opinion of Canes fans prior to the season was that our DB's would be the team's weak link.

Advertisement
Back