Michael Wyche Coming to Town

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see what Wych can do. But one guy clearly won't change what's been going on for the D. Unless of course there's a change in the guy(s) running it

Has Wyche been battling achilles strain? Is that why he is finally going to get some reps? Im not buying he's out of shape crap. Im out of shape and i could go in for two plays

The fact that Fentress is starting for this team is absurd. You telling me that Carter can't slide over? Someone like Gunter can't be converted? I have a hard time believing that a walk-on and a converted RB are the two best options that we have at that safety spot.

Advertisement
On Saturday, we are all Bearcats
We all want Al fired but there is no way a true fan can openly and actively cheer us to lose.

Same "fans" probably never even go to games and claim it's cause they they don't want to support a losing program....at least support the players, ****. The BOT being upset gets coaches fired, not fans not showing up. You people think your have a lot more influence than you actually do.

On Saturday, we are all Bearcats
We all want Al fired but there is no way a true fan can openly and actively cheer us to lose.

Same "fans" probably never even go to games and claim it's cause they they don't want to support a losing program....at least support the players, ****. The BOT being upset gets coaches fired, not fans not showing up. You people think your have a lot more influence than you actually do.

Give me a B, give me an E, give me an A, give me a R, give me a C, give me an A, give me a T, give me an S....

/Relax, I'm just joking. I can never actively root for the Canes to lose. I was a season tix holder when I lived in Miami and now live in ATL, I was at the game last week and attend at least one game a year. I'm as big a fan as there can possibly be, but if a loss on Saturday hastens this staff's departure, there is a part of me that has to hope for that.

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 37m37 minutes ago

Somebody just asked Golden a ? about the DTs listed as "or" on the depth chart and Golden said, "I don't know what the depth chart reads."

Advertisement
Back