Michael Wyche Coming to Town

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Hope he can get some....

caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2014/10/07/miami-hurricanes-release-new-depth-chart-for-cincinnati

Advertisement
Stand up and play patty cakes with Oline technique or you will be benched.

Advertisement
Just realized the team will only have 3 days to prepare for Cincy after Golden gave them Monday and Tuesday off...Man oh man

Just realized the team will only have 3 days to prepare for Cincy after Golden gave them Monday and Tuesday off...Man oh man

I can see Goldens presser after the loss--"Again, we only had 3 days to prepare for a Cincinnati Team that has been playing great ball"

Don't play him against 2 predominant running teams. Play him against a spread team.

Yep, grohlden sure knows how to put his players in positions to succeed.

Advertisement
Al Golden could have our 2001 roster and still lose 3 games, its not the player its the system

Don't play him against 2 predominant running teams. Play him against a spread team.

Yep, grohlden sure knows how to put his players in positions to succeed.

It feels like the guy is legitimately trolling the fanbase at times. I was a supporter of his coming into the season. Only now do I realize the joke he is as a coach. The same excuses are being used in year 4. And then moves like this make you really wonder if he is taking the job serious anymore or if he really that bad at making football decisions. I mean they do run a 3-4 pretty much all of the time and still post a 4-3 only depth chart.

Advertisement
Can't wait to hear how this team "executed" after we beat cincy. Cincy is terrible but i hope they find a way to keep the game close.

AQM will absolutely play this season - Al Golden

After this comment Golden later leaned over and whispered in to Dorito's ear "I told them he would play. I just didn't tell then exactly what he would be playing."

Mark would then go on to giggle at the thought of the Golden one whispering in his ear. Then blessed came the idea of a new Dorito flavor hailed as "The Scheme"...this bag gave up 500 chips, which would now be called yards.

Advertisement
AL and Doritos have been here for 4 years does anyone think anything will change over this week. I just want these season to end, it is not enjoyable watching this train wreck.

here comes bully Al, with his homefield aggresive package playing his best players, loading the box and attacking against an inferior opponent, then he'll go back to his 2-4-3-2 defense at Blacksburg led by Fentress

Doesn't matter. The team had the whole off-season to prepare for Louisville and you saw that result.

I can see Goldens presser after the loss--"Again, we only had 3 days to prepare for a Cincinnati Team that has been playing great ball"

start thread predicting AG post game speach, this gets pretty entertaining with people. I would but i cant they took my rights away

Advertisement
Back