Michael Warren Senior RB for Lawton High

1CN

Sophomore
If Davin Cook choose a FS"large fries, please U"

Here my Paranos impersonation.....

Check out this kid 4.3 speed Michael Warren

Hello Everyone this is Michael Warren's mom #4 Senior RB for Lawton High. Some of the media outlets are slow at updating his stats. You can however, find what you're looking for on hudl by going to the link

=====> http://www.hudl.com/athlete/514932/.

Michael is 6'0 190 lbs, 40 YR Dash in: 4.36; 100M in: 10.7. Michael also runs track and went to state on the 4X100 team; with 100M and 200M under his belt as well.
As far as offers go this is what we have right now: UCO, S. Dakota, Campbell University,Toledo and NEO.

Interest: OK State, New Mexico, Washington State, Hobart & William Smith, OU, Ohio, Miss. State and OSU just friended me on Facebook.
I have all Michael's articles on my page; feel free to visit.
Michael has been playing football since he was 8 years old and this really doesn't surprise my husband.
Michael has always been on the Varsity Team, but I look at as though last year wasn't his time. Patience is a virtue and this is his season along with Lawton High's season.
A lot of the colleges are waiting on ACT scores in which he will take on Saturday.
I bestow blessing on all the players on our team as they all are doing an awesome job.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/514932/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid has nice feet, good vision and he seem's fast. He will make someone a good RB. He also has, what seem to be, good hips and hands. He might make a good CB and return man too. Thanks for sharing the video. If his competition is legit, someone might get lucky picking up this kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Decent speed but doesn't play 4.36.
Absolutely no shake or wiggle to his game.
Runs with good power.
Is the epitome of a "track guy playing football"
Not nearly on the level of ANY of the RBs we've got committed or are still actively recruiting.

Wish him well, but Miami is not the place for him.

Pass.

Advertisement
I'm incredulous at the negative reaction to this kid's film. Did you guys actually watch his film? This is an absolutely legitimate offer for us at running back. The kid has elite speed -- he runs effortlessly by everyone on the field at every opportunity. There are multiple runs in every video where he straight up breaks tackles or shakes people who should have tackled him. What's more, he shows the ability to get behind the defense as a receiver and to follow blockers on a screen. If he gets his ACT score, there is no doubt he'll have an offer from Oklahoma. My guess is he'll soon have offers from other top schools as well.

I'm incredulous at the negative reaction to this kid's film. Did you guys actually watch his film? This is an absolutely legitimate offer for us at running back. The kid has elite speed -- he runs effortlessly by everyone on the field at every opportunity. There are multiple runs in every video where he straight up breaks tackles or shakes people who should have tackled him. What's more, he shows the ability to get behind the defense as a receiver and to follow blockers on a screen. If he gets his ACT score, there is no doubt he'll have an offer from Oklahoma. My guess is he'll soon have offers from other top schools as well.

Ohhhh I see that's your first post I get cool I will give you a pass this time

His speed doesn't seem to translate well onto the field. He looks like he can play D1 but to be honest it's gonna be on a mid major level in my opinion. There are 5-6 RBs in Dade alone not named Yearby or Cook that would get an offer from us before this kid.

His highlights look pretty good. But I think his 40yd times are quite inflated he ran a 11.63 and 11.43 sec 100m at the Norman, OK regional which explains why OU and OSU are not interested despite Warren being ranked the #36 RB by rivals and #77 RB by scout. He does have good burst an vision but there may be questions about his speed at the FBS level.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/514932/highlights/107194378?autoplay=1

Track Times from Norman. Ok Regionals
http://ok.milesplit.com/teams/5150/results/144460

go Canes

Advertisement
Back