Michael Redding Sophomore HL

Advertisement
I also found a quote from his coach when he transferred:

"It's a little tough that he will be leaving, but we realize that it's nothing to be upset about," West Florida head coach Rhett Summerford said. "He's done everything I've ever asked him to do. All of our guys are good kids, but Michael is really special.

"He's a 4.0 GPA student and he works as hard as anybody in this program. The first thing that comes out to me about Michael is his winning attitude. We are losing a good guy, but it's also a great opportunity for him."

I also found a quote from his coach when he transferred:

"It's a little tough that he will be leaving, but we realize that it's nothing to be upset about," West Florida head coach Rhett Summerford said. "He's done everything I've ever asked him to do. All of our guys are good kids, but Michael is really special.

"He's a 4.0 GPA student and he works as hard as anybody in this program. The first thing that comes out to me about Michael is his winning attitude. We are losing a good guy, but it's also a great opportunity for him."
Yeah we need a few more of those winning attitudesz

You can look at any of the top receivers from img over the years, none of them put up big stats and that’s due to their horrific passing game. That goes back to jhamon ausbon a top 50 recruit who went to Texas A&M and also brian hightower. Even ausbon had less than 400 yards receiving as a senior there. It’s just The way their offense is but Redding is an elite athlete with a lot of upside. He has #1 traits imo due to being an all around elite athlete and ability to make the tough catches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back