Michael Redding in UA skills competition

Advertisement
He looks college ready. More so than Mark Pope and Mike Harley thats for sure.
Pope ain't transfer yet! I will never ever support that piece of ****.. Harley can kick rocks too... I would rather focus on Jordan, Mallory, Wiggins, Payton, and one of the young guys like Redding.

We've seen two years worth of bull**** from this dude.

If we're going to run 80 plays a game, almost all of our receivers should get some burn. We have squandered talent on offense with the past several inept coaching regimes, so with Lashlee now coming on board with a new approach I hold out hope that players like Mark will be able to reach their full potential.

Advertisement
We will see. He’s been in two different systems and hasn’t done ****.
To be fair both of those systems sucked big time. Also the qb play in 2018 was atrocious so nobody was going to be very productive with those circumstances.

Systems help accentuate certain players and their skill sets. Not sure why people think our WRs suck. Enos ran an archaic system and very seldom were we able to get the ball to our playmakers in space - or allow them to eat via good route trees and/or GOOD & consistent OL/QBplay.

I think many will change their minds about our skilled positions under the new OC. This cat looks the part.

Advertisement
He’s been in two horrible WR crippling systems. If Lashlee is who a lot of guys think he is, then Pope should explode this year. I’d expect Payton to be huge for us too with Wiggins as a guy to take the top off.

Yeah - if Lashlee is “that dude”, talent like Pope & Payton should be showcased.

Advertisement
People keep throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks and tried to bring up an old rumor just because they wanted to piggyback on that since Lingard announced he was transferring there recently

It’s also because people have become so negative they’ve turned stupid.

Payton should have run onto the field to bat down Jarren’s interceptions in the FIU game but didn’t because Manny hasn’t played freshman on offense for the last 5 years....

Advertisement
Pope too, could thrive in this offensive change more than anyone at receiver tbh

Is this supposed to be impressive? There's a lot to critique there. And if football was played in shorts Pope would be All-ACC, but who cares?

He’s been in two horrible WR crippling systems. If Lashlee is who a lot of guys think he is, then Pope should explode this year. I’d expect Payton to be huge for us too with Wiggins as a guy to take the top off.
Agreed!

If Pope finally plays to potential, he will be another WR who can take the top off. Assuming Pope doesn't bounce, which would be a HUGE mistake on his part in light of the new coaching staff coming in on O.

Advertisement
Back