Michael Redding in UA skills competition

Advertisement
Don’t want to get too excited about a Freshman. But this kid is college ready. I think he makes an impact this year. Especially considering how thin we are WR.

Advertisement
If he’s college ready, manny won’t play him and he will lose his mind by game five. I’m not an *******, I’m just going off of the last four years here. We would never have played Haselwood. It’s beyond me, that a coach thinks to redshirt a kid because he has 3 and out talent. What planet, after EVERYONE leaving early, does that work to get a fourth year. Play the best kids and win now! Losing to FIU.... just maybe if Payton had 12 games of experience, would have been the spark to get that one going BEFORE being down 23-3

Advertisement
If he’s college ready, manny won’t play him and he will lose his mind by game five. I’m not an *******, I’m just going off of the last four years here. We would never have played Haselwood. It’s beyond me, that a coach thinks to redshirt a kid because he has 3 and out talent. What planet, after EVERYONE leaving early, does that work to get a fourth year. Play the best kids and win now! Losing to FIU.... just maybe if Payton had 12 games of experience, would have been the spark to get that one going BEFORE being down 23-3
Yeah that’s one of the biggest head scratchers about this staff. They want to redshirt EVERYONE. How many redshirt seniors will actually stay a 5th year? Even more so most of our players leave early for the NFL in their junior year even though most shouldn’t. Play the best players regardless of class. Is it ideal to play freshman? No, because they are usually younger, less experienced, and not as strong but if they are the best then all of that doesn’t matter. Even if they aren’t the best, it’s a good idea to use them throughout the year to gain valuable experience for when they will be starters. As far as Redding goes he is an EE and according to some reporters he’s a hard worker so combine that with a different offensive playbook and scheme and I think he will be ready. Will this staff play him? I sure fn hope so.

Yeah that’s one of the biggest head scratchers about this staff. They want to redshirt EVERYONE. How many redshirt seniors will actually stay a 5th year? Even more so most of our players leave early for the NFL in their junior year even though most shouldn’t. Play the best players regardless of class. Is it ideal to play freshman? No, because they are usually younger, less experienced, and not as strong but if they are the best then all of that doesn’t matter. Even if they aren’t the best, it’s a good idea to use them throughout the year to gain valuable experience for when they will be starters. As far as Redding goes he is an EE and according to some reporters he’s a hard worker so combine that with a different offensive playbook and scheme and I think he will be ready. Will this staff play him? I sure fn hope so.
We’ll be so short at the WR position, that they might nor be able to red shirt him. Also, with them running more up tempo and more than 20 more plays a game, wr’s will be massively productive, regardless of position on the depth chart. The staff might be forced by circumstance to do what the novice college football fans sees clear as day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully Lashlee is with the times

Advertisement
Back