Michael Parker to Announce before May.

Yo jhall, When u assume ****, u make an..well u know the rest. Who said I haven't followed his recruitment? Oh my bad..u are on goldens staff as a scout right, jhall? Lol. That's why u post on here with me. U don't know **** and neither do I. All I said is if the kid comes I welcome him. U wanna spit at him then be my guest.

Advertisement
Yo jhall, When u assume ****, u make an..well u know the rest. Who said I haven't followed his recruitment? Oh my bad..u are on goldens staff as a scout right, jhall? Lol. That's why u post on here with me. U don't know **** and neither do I. All I said is if the kid comes I welcome him. U wanna spit at him then be my guest.

Negged

Your teenage girl style post showed how much you follow his recruitment, though everyone else here already knew that.

But hey, jokes on me, right?

Advertisement
I don't think Miami even recruiting him

Why the **** would we recruit a player who would likely quit midway thru his senior season so that he doesn´t get hurt before the draft? That the kind of kid you think Albert Goldenstein wants on his team?

I don't think Miami even recruiting him

Why the **** would we recruit a player who would likely quit midway thru his senior season so that he doesn´t get hurt before the draft? That the kind of kid you think Albert Goldenstein wants on his team?

**** right. He didn't want to get hurt his last games in HS? You sihtting me?

He comes here, we don't get squat out of him the first year he redshirts, likely won't lay it out RS freshman year, sophomore year he starts worrying about getting hurt and slowing down his chance for the NFL, Junior year lays off plays not wanting to get injured, and foregoes his senior year.

Candyasz. Won't play. Don't want. Don't need.

169.gif

just out of curiosity, can anyone link to the article that claims he quit to avoid injury? id like to read that article because of how absurd it sounds.

I'd really like to know who suggested quitting was the best course of action for him. It seems like someone around him would have considered the
difficulty of selling a college coach to give you a scholarship at a top tier program if you can't show commitment at a level when you are dominant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Lol. Okay kids. You win. The kid sucks. We dont need him. He quit on his team so whos to say he wont quit on us. We are stacked at LB and S so he wouldnt even be needed. We have never even recruited him or expressed interest either. Fade to black..

just out of curiosity, can anyone link to the article that claims he quit to avoid injury? id like to read that article because of how absurd it sounds.

I'd really like to know who suggested quitting was the best course of action for him. It seems like someone around him would have considered the
difficulty of selling a college coach to give you a scholarship at a top tier program if you can't show commitment at a level when you are dominant.

It was on insidetheu (premium) among others:

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/ATH-Michael-Parker-Leaves-His-Football-Team-101468

Link to the thread here...this kid's an idiot.

http://canesinsight.com/threads/383...aves-his-team?highlight=michael+parker+leaves

ATH Michael Parker leaves his team.

This sounds weird..

Team is in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

“I wanted to let people know that I’m not on the football team anymore because I removed myself,” Parker said. “I came to that agreement with my family and the coaches. We thought that would be the best thing for where I’m at right now. I wanted to focus on what’s important and stay injury free. I’m looking out for my chances of playing early as long as I can keep that alive."

“I left after our sixth game and they took two tough losses right away,” Parker said. “I apologized to everybody and set aside time to let them know that I’m still with them in spirit. I wanted them to know the importance of why I did it and my reasoning. They understood and didn’t take it too hard. They know I was just looking out for myself.”

“I talked to every one of my recruiters and I got them caught up on my situation,” Parker said. “I gave all of them a syllabus of what I’m going to be doing between now and when I actually sign. It’s all about schoolwork and the weight room now.”
Miami still leads three other schools on Parker’s list.

Advertisement
Lol. Okay kids. You win. The kid sucks. We dont need him. He quit on his team so whos to say he wont quit on us. We are stacked at LB and S so he wouldnt even be needed. We have never even recruited him or expressed interest either. Fade to black..

I'm not saying he sucks, don't get it twisted. Just don't you think it's odd that nobody wants a kid that's actually a pretty good prospect? 4 star? Nah I dont think so but he does have decent size and ability. He has been claiming he is choosing between Miami and ASU for about a year now as well and nothing has come of it.

I almost feel bad for the kid. He obviously didn't know the ramifications of quitting like that. He thought it would improve his chances of going wherever he wanted but now its late March and he's sitting on his thumb.

But anyway... At one point Golden was probably sacrificing a bit of talent in return for kids that were going to buy in to his values. Kids that were more team and work oriented than the "me me me" kids. This is a kid who's most likely been overrated by recruiting services who happens to be the quintessential "me me me" guy. Golden's style seems to be more so about under rated kids with the right attitude. (Not counting the obvious elite prospects)

Just think of all the talent hungry coaches out there without regard for attitude out there that passed on him. Then think about how Al Golden operates. Most on here don't like the kids talent or/and attitude, but even more so are just skeptical that Al is even interested.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back