Michael Nwoko with Ben Simmons (picture)

Bad take. He had a medical condition that kept him from playing like he had in college. If you haven't noticed he's in Orlando now and is paying much better. Simmons is a complete bum and doesn't seem to give a **** about actually playing basketball. Fultz has improved a lot since getting healthy and being in Orlando.
Okay lol

Advertisement
Bad take. He had a medical condition that kept him from playing like he had in college. If you haven't noticed he's in Orlando now and is paying much better. Simmons is a complete bum and doesn't seem to give a **** about actually playing basketball. Fultz has improved a lot since getting healthy and being in Orlando.
Sure you're right but Fultz was never much of a perimeter shooter, even back in his HS days at DeMatha.

Rico Hines puts together the best open gyms in the country. What he's put together out in LA is starting to reach ol' Rucker Park levels. Just last week, there was an NBA team's starting 5 hooping in the gym against other NBA players/prospects while a few NBA powerbrokers were on hand watching. 30-35 NBA guys getting up & down on 3 courts at the same time. Unheard of
Not that I heard of. Just sticking with other individuals who have that set up John Lucas in Houston does that too. Drake routinely has it set up like that and in Vegas it's like that at lifetime also.

Not that I heard of. Just sticking with other individuals who have that set up John Lucas in Houston does that too. Drake routinely has it set up like that and in Vegas it's like that at lifetime also.
There are plenty of good open gyms across the country. Whether it's in NY, Cali, Texas or Miami, NBA guys are always looking for quality pick-up games in the off-season. There was a time when local trainer Stan Remy was hosting one of the best in the country. Lucas has been doing it for a while now too and he does a good job of it. However, to my knowledge, no one has ever had 3 courts full of NBA guys going at one time, with NBA coaches and GMs routinely in the gym.

Advertisement
Back