Michael Nwoko Nike hoop summit

Seems a bunch here have been asleep at the wheel. I’ve heard more talk on Nwoku today than all since after the tournament. Was there no scouting reports issued for this kid until the this event that just happened ?

Advertisement
Seems a bunch here have been asleep at the wheel. I’ve heard more talk on Nwoku today than all since after the tournament. Was there no scouting reports issued for this kid until the this event that just happened ?
I hate to write this but I think people slept on him because he wasn’t a 5 star and just wasn’t well known. Not that we are star whores, but we kind of are. But seeing his play for the Canadian team against the US team was an absolute eye opener for most people.
Also, UM’s season was so much fun that many of us frankly stopped paying attention to recruiting

Jumped from 129 to 103 on 247 last week too, his composite should kick up once its all adjusted:

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 2.17.49 PM.png

Is this guy going to play the 4 or 5? Figured Casey will play the 5 behind Omier if Omier returns.

Advertisement
Wooga was unplayable as a freshman. If Casey makes half the leap that Wooga made from his freshman to sophomore year, he'll be a regular contributor next year.
Good analogy, though I liked Wooga as a true Frosh a bit more than I did Casey in his first year. Maybe Casey was held back by injury? Whatever the case, didn't see much to get excited about.

Advertisement
Back