Michael McLaughlin - OL from MSD

CaneInMe

Recruit
We offered him over the summer. (Barry offered)
Anyone have an new information?
Huge kid 6-7 or 6-8
Offers are still coming but never hear his name mentioned w us after the offer.
247 has him crystal balled to us?
I saw him at a game with his Dad. He was limping and looked to of had recent surgery. Kid never tweeted about being at Hard Rock but did tweet about other unofficial visits this season.
Just curious where his recruitment stands w us.

247 Profile

Advertisement
Former TE convert so Barry being a former TE/O line coach at CMU saw him as an ideal developmental prospect. Haven't seen much of his film but seems like he has very high upside and would be worth a take. We need 4-5 lineman in this 2021 class.

Advertisement
We offered him over the summer. (Barry offered)
Anyone have an new information?
Huge kid 6-7 or 6-8
Offers are still coming but never hear his name mentioned w us after the offer.
247 has him crystal balled to us?
I saw him at a game with his Dad. He was limping and looked to of had recent surgery. Kid never tweeted about being at Hard Rock but did tweet about other unofficial visits this season.
Just curious where his recruitment stands w us.

247 Profile
I coached at Monarch last year. He got hurt against us on the last play of the game. Dude dominated and played with a mean streak between the lines

Advertisement
Advertisement
The more immediate recruiting question regarding him is when will he Transfer to STA because you know they will or may have made a run at him.

Go Canes

Advertisement
But I was told that he was a “project”. Dude just needs weight. He’s coached by one of the few dudes that actually knows what he’s talking about when it comes to OL play in FL let alone SFL.

Advertisement
Back