Michael Johnson Close to Offer

Offer him now before we end up regretting it like most of the ville players whose hometown is the 305

Advertisement
As one of his coaches it's frustrating that he doesn't have a UM offer cause the kid wants to be at UM so bad. But like I tell him keep working hard it will come in due time, if not Louisville or any other school he chooses will be a perfect fit because he'll be getting a free education while playing the game he love. Even if UM don't offer Johnson me and my wife will still wake up every Saturday and go to Sun Life and support our Canes. Just cause they don't offer my kid ain't going to stop me from supporting them. I might be mad at staff but I'll always support the team. GO CANES!!!!

As one of his coaches it's frustrating that he doesn't have a UM offer cause the kid wants to be at UM so bad. But like I tell him keep working hard it will come in due time, if not Louisville or any other school he chooses will be a perfect fit because he'll be getting a free education while playing the game he love. Even if UM don't offer Johnson me and my wife will still wake up every Saturday and go to Sun Life and support our Canes. Just cause they don't offer my kid ain't going to stop me from supporting them. I might be mad at staff but I'll always support the team. GO CANES!!!!

Not saying that you aren't one of his coaches but if you are do you think Michael is close to getting that offer?

After, speaking with someone yesterday. Thry severely doubt that he will get the offer and even if he did it would be too late.

Just a note: he has offers from LSU and A verbal from Alabama.

Advertisement
After, speaking with someone yesterday. Thry severely doubt that he will get the offer and even if he did it would be too late.

Just a note: he has offers from LSU and A verbal from Alabama.

Why not? Is it grades? It shore looks like he had the talent.

Smh. See this is the kinda stuff...Smh. Im gonna just stay quiet. I already went toe to toe with some posters about keeping our guys home in another thread. Dont wanna beat a dead horse..

So anyway, Tito, in ur opinion..What safetys you think the staff has higher on the big board? Or are we not looking at any this year because of Burns/Carter?

Smh. See this is the kinda stuff...Smh. Im gonna just stay quiet. I already went toe to toe with some posters about keeping our guys home in another thread. Dont wanna beat a dead horse..

What safetys you think the staff has higher on the big board?

Kid's a beast and a HUGE hitter. Local kid...........
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Marques-Gayot-133465
[video=youtube;WosuRAUPHyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WosuRAUPHyk[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement

So anyway, Tito, in ur opinion..What safetys you think the staff has higher on the big board? Or are we not looking at any this year because of Burns/Carter?

Staff is starting to follow that Shannon ****, them cats better win 10 games this year because this kid needs an offer asap.

Staff is starting to follow that Shannon ****, them cats better win 10 games this year because this kid needs an offer asap.
The kid's a beast, Johnson, BUT obviously the staff has a few kids they think are better. This staff is everywhere, unlike the shannon staff's.

GAYOT>JOHNSON IMHO
The kid's a beast, Johnson, BUT obviously the staff has a few kids they think are better. This staff is everywhere, unlike the shannon staff's.

Yea but if Johnson is going to pull the trigger than go for it, instead of being left at the alter and lose both like 6 and Moore. Unless Gayot is a cane lean also I have no ideo if he is.

Advertisement
Not sure , they have offered a lot of out of state safety's like Kiy Hester, Marquese Guyot and Jared Tucker.

Another interesting tidbit is this.
2015 Has a lot of DB's think like this
Shawn Burgess Becker
Jaquan Johnson
Calvin Brewton
Tim Irvin
Tyrek Cole

Granted some are CB's but in terms of secondary, 2015 is leagues beyond 2014. So, Miami could be waiting for the next class, However, in my honest opinion Miami should have offered Johnson a while ago

Does it have anything to do with grades?? I mean, seriously, the kid is a beast and absolutely should have an offer. But it would be a waste if he's far enough behind that he wouldn't make it in regardless of what he does with his senior year.

Advertisement
Well they obv know him and evaluated him. So it's not ignorance or laziness for the lack of an offer

Not sure , they have offered a lot of out of state safety's like Kiy Hester, Marquese Guyot and Jared Tucker.

Another interesting tidbit is this.
2015 Has a lot of DB's think like this
Shawn Burgess Becker
Jaquan Johnson
Calvin Brewton
Tim Irvin
Tyrek Cole

Granted some are CB's but in terms of secondary, 2015 is leagues beyond 2014. So, Miami could be waiting for the next class, However, in my honest opinion Miami should have offered Johnson a while ago

You see Burgess-Becker and Johnson as safeties?

Because if they are safeties I can see riding this cycle out with the players we have on the roster, but if not, I think we're making a mistake not going after Johnson.

2014 season we'll have: Bush, Jenkins, Carter, Lewis III, and Tolson (yes I know he's a walkon). That may be enough until 2015 reinforcements come in.

Advertisement
Back