Michael Jackson

People dog Rumph on his recruiting (and I think the jury is still out on whether he is good or not) but our corners have really matured with his coaching.

Also, LOL on congratulating Golden on the MJ find. Kid would just be any old JAG if that moronic regime was still here.

Advertisement
Nah. Malek Young, coverage wise, has still been the best corner on this team. Only difference is that Jackson turns and locates the ball while Young is just playing through the hands (which you cant be too upset about). If Young turns around half of the times his WR has been targetted he would probably have just as many INT's, maybe even a pick-6. I think he has the best hands and return skills of any of our DB's.

Respectfully disagree.

As I said, Malek has been solid. But Jackson is every bit as good in coverage, and he is more physical.

There’s a reason he is moving up the depth chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malek is covering opposing teams' best WRs though. That has to account for some of it.

If Malek Young would turn his head around he'd probably lead the team in interceptions.

But I gotta say I was very wrong about Michael Jackson. Honestly I didn't see him being anything more than a liability in the secondary. Now I'm just wondering why the **** he isn't always on the field, or even slide over to Safety when Redwine/Jaquan is out.

I'm really confident with Young, Jackson, Delaney, and Bandy at CB. But when one of our safeties comes out, I think Jackson needs to come in. ...and If I ******* see Robert Knowles touch the field on anything but special teams I'll flip out. Dude is lost, and is trash.

Advertisement
Back