Michael Jackson

Advertisement
Just because you have coached a kid doesn't mean they are going to follow you to your next gig. Get over that. All that Rumph needs to do is keep coaching these CB's up that you guys once didn't think much of and then the HS CB's of the future will want to come here. The reality is that a lot of people are just finding out that he can actually coach as though Right was just hiring coaches just to recruit.

You honestly think richt hired rumph without any expectations that he'd be able to help land any of these AH kids? Lulz

Just because you have coached a kid doesn't mean they are going to follow you to your next gig. Get over that. All that Rumph needs to do is keep coaching these CB's up that you guys once didn't think much of and then the HS CB's of the future will want to come here. The reality is that a lot of people are just finding out that he can actually coach as though Right was just hiring coaches just to recruit.

You honestly think richt hired rumph without any expectations that he'd be able to help land any of these AH kids? Lulz
Give it a rest with the fuggin AH kids. We only wanted Herbert and Wilson, it's clear that CMR wants the 2018 class of AH kids which we are in great position for all of them.

Advertisement
Lmao at the amount of clowns in this thread that have already given our 4-deep DB a nickname. Is Michael Jackson not a good enough name on its own?

To answer your question, YES. I think Richt's far sight is much broader than yours. See you only think of Rumph's immediate impact with possibly two classes of AH kids (Jr & Sr) and maybe (Fr & So) that maybe playing JV. Well eventually those classes will pass and the one thing that Richt knows he needs is coaches that can teach and coach the position. If they can do that then at the very least he can use his already good reputation as a coach and recruiter to help them close the deal on potential prospects all across SFL.

Last edited:
But I thought some of you said he was jag on this board? Jackson was one of the top performers at the Mississippi vs Alabama all star game his senior year and he also had a Clemson offer too. Physically looks impressive, he needs to get stronger in the run game but I like what I've seen so far

Advertisement
Overall, I like what I've seen out of our CBs, including Jackson, albeit against limited competition. Not sure why some are down on Redwine, I think he's played well and will only improve.

Sometimes I read porsts around here that make me think I'm watching a completely different game than some other are watching.

Bama ought to have 2-3 former 4-5 star DBs looking to leave this offseason like they usually do. Let's just snag one of them to be safe.
5-star Kendall Sheffield transferred to Blinn back in August, idk how long he has to stay JUCO before he can come back to FBS because I think he was only a Freshman.

Also, there's a kid Matthew Whyte at Asa Miami who can transfer this year, he's a sophomore and had 9INT's last year in JUCO.
He went to high school at Carol City, and was at the Mark Richt 7 on 7 camp back in June.
This season at Asa, he's mainly being used as a PR though.

Sheffield is UGA bound.

Advertisement
Redwine had a pick and caused a pick and folks are saying he had a bad game..hes solid in the tackle game...and genuoinely has looked real good...When Colbert gets back that 3 man rotartion is legit with him,Redine, and Elder

Redwine had a pick and caused a pick and folks are saying he had a bad game..hes solid in the tackle game...and genuoinely has looked real good...When Colbert gets back that 3 man rotartion is legit with him,Redine, and Elder

Redwine's been solid not spectacular.

Our Cbs haven't been tested against a good passing offense.

Advertisement
I can't wait for Michael Jackson's first interception when DBJ can refer to him as a Smooth Criminal.

Exactly, vs FAU & App St he really stepped up big time...

He had PD's in both games and has been more than solid, now granted he hasn't really faced any ACC caliber WR's yet, but he's played pretty good coverage thus far.

Wait for it, wait for it....any second now....talk of the JC Jackson transfer in 3, 2, 1......

Advertisement
Back