Michael Jackson stat....

brock

All-American
Didn’t give up a pass over 26 yards all year and was lockdown , played at an elite level last year
[TWEET]958075101509021700[/TWEET]

Advertisement
The kid is the real deal. If he has another great year next year he has a chance to go in the first round.

Impossible! I was told our corners suck because of Rumph...

Advertisement
another strong performance and Jackson can give norton and McIntosh a loan from his 1st/2nd rnd signing bonus after the 2019 draft.

**** I wish those kids wouldv'e come back. They leaving a lot of cash and a possible ring (ACC/Major bowl/playoff) on the table. Best of luck

Why is that only against ACC opponents though? Am I reading the chart wrong? Does that not take the entire season into consideration?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Didn’t give up a pass over 26 yards all year and was lockdown , played at an elite level last year

Why throw on a CB when the middle of the field is always open in a Manny Diaz defense?

Advertisement
You can count on chosen one for some negative **** no matter what. Anyways, I expect Mike Jack to have a lockdown season and elevate his stock, I've always been high on him.

Why throw on a CB when the middle of the field is always open in a Manny Diaz defense?

People only downvoting this because of the poster, but he is only telling facts. We can't cover a slant route to save our lives, and we get eaten in the middle of the field, by quarterbacks who aren't even very good

People only downvoting this because of the poster, but he is only telling facts. We can't cover a slant route to save our lives, and we get eaten in the middle of the field, by quarterbacks who aren't even very good

When they did throw on him he still put up ridiculous stats. In 8 conference games less than 200 yards , 0 tds given up on 37 attempts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our corners got torched all year by average receivers. Who was our last lock down corner who rarely got burned and could cover slants perfectly? I can’t really recall in the past 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
none of our DBs were lock down I'm sorry.

if you can't cover a slant route after its thrown on you 100 times I can't take you serious. Our defense is maddening at times with what we do. Teams started just playing short game on us and we aint do anything to throw timing off or anything

Advertisement
Back