Michael Jackson 4* on TOS

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard hes a diamond in the dirt right now. Been said he is the #1 cb in the southeast, idk about that honestly but i think he will be good if we had a decent secondary coach, we do but hes currently coaching lb and needs to move to secondary

**** Coach Rumph gets his hands on the kid and hes lookin like an all-ACC corner for us

I've heard hes a diamond in the dirt right now. Been said he is the #1 cb in the southeast, idk about that honestly but i think he will be good if we had a decent secondary coach, we do but hes currently coaching lb and needs to move to secondary

Knocked it out the park Mjack...

Advertisement

Knocked it out the park Mjack...

It was a done deal when he was MVP of his Alabama all star game. He looked good on his film with every measurable you could want and it was ideal that he got coached by Rumph. Same size, speed, length combination and they play the exact same style. What he's learning finally makes sense to him

Advertisement
I guess going 2 out of 3 in player development of Alabama players on Miami's foster is good ROI. Tyreic Martin is to light in *** to hold up at 3tech has been passed freshmen already. But Malik and MJ have made the most of their opportunities this season.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;WfrzwyYmObs]https://youtu.be/WfrzwyYmObs[/video]

Last edited:

i just saw this lmfao, i don't even remember saying this
cis.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back