Michael Jackson 4* on TOS

Advertisement
I've heard hes a diamond in the dirt right now. Been said he is the #1 cb in the southeast, idk about that honestly but i think he will be good if we had a decent secondary coach, we do but hes currently coaching lb and needs to move to secondary

I've heard hes a diamond in the dirt right now. Been said he is the #1 cb in the southeast, idk about that honestly but i think he will be good if we had a decent secondary coach, we do but hes currently coaching lb and needs to move to secondary

MJ posting about MJ? Is that you son?

Hopefully Paul Williams is out. Then again... that may not happen with the process.

Advertisement
Kid is a monster! We NEED to sign this guy...we really have to hope that schools like Bama & Auburn especially, along with Ole Miss, Miss. St., UF, LSU don't offer him and steal him away! Already missed on KT2 and McFadden, Davante Davis looks all FSU, Carlton Davis may be locked in with OSU, leaving only Marcus Lewis left out of our top targets...gotta keep him! Wouldn't be as bad if we were able to sign Jackson from Immokalee last class.

So many corches on this site said he wasn't any good....

mbl2H.gif

Advertisement
So many corches on this site said he wasn't any good....

You mean to tell me posters on websites, in general, don't know how to evaluate football players?

Seriously tho, half those responses saw "3*" and "No Bama offer" and knee jerk reactions kicked in.

MJ posting about MJ? Is that you son?

No man. **** we can only hope the kid isnt on here reading all this lol.

Advertisement
I've been holding judgement on him as I wanted to see more film.

This is what most folks should do - but there were a lot of corches on here that saw a crappy highlight film and started claiming the kid as a JAG and waste of a ship.

Advertisement
I watched the film and he is a safety all the way. not fast enough to be a corner. i thought the 3 star rating was right. i was upset because i know Rashard Fenton is better then him. and we have not offered.

people complaining about posters using highlight film to evaluate? what the **** else are we supposed to do? its a recruting board, what else are we going to talk about?

/his highlight film was horrible, I don't care how many stars he has.

http://247sports.com/Article/Alabama-All-Star-superlatives-33751034

More people need to be talking about – Miami commit Michael Jackson was probably the top defensive back on the Alabama squad. Maurice Smitherman had a nice day on Tuesday as well but nobody else matches Jackson's size, physicality in press coverage and ability to close on the football. Somehow Jackson never became a national name but he should be.

Advertisement
Back